Eli Lilly and Company Senior Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eli Lilly and Company Senior Research Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Eli Lilly and Company

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

2 day interview, some behavior based questions, anticipate each person will be contacted to comply with internal questions/forms regarding the specific questions they were asked to pose by management/HR.

Interview Questions

• No question will be unexpected if you have done your research on behavior based interviewing processes. Point of the seminar is to evaluate presentation skills, ability to interpret work for an audience, ability to answer questions in your feet - and your behavior during answering those questions. Content is less of a concern   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not all recruiters necessarily had HR background. Hiring manager may be able to help you with negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Eli Lilly and Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Was basically an entire day affair. with 5 different meetings. I met with groups ranging from 1 person to a room full of people listening to my presentation. In short it was a pretty grueling day but if you are prepared you should be fine just expect the unexpected and be prepared to answer many many questions. Best of luck to each of you.

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to Lilly?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Interview

Usual interview process - phone screen with hiring manager, then in-person with multiple people (6-7 people) 30 minutes each. Everything went smoothly until they didn't get back within the allotted time the recruiter/manager mentioned. Felt strong along a bit - communication could have been better.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions during the interview. Interviewed by 6 individuals throughout the day. All were very friendly. Nice room and space for the interviews to be conducted. Lunch was provided in a separate space.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had competing priorities and how you resolved the dilemma   Answer Question