Elite Medical Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elite Medical Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.0

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elite Medical Staffing.

Interview

there is no in person interview for this company, there is no face to face, ever! apply online, enter all the information, complete the competency tests, pass, complete the forms and skills checklists, and tell your recruiter where you want to work.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elite Medical Staffing (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Was great you have to fill out a lot of paper. After I applied online I was called for an interview. It was in person and 1 on 1. The person who interviewed me no longer works for the company. But she was very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told how much each client/ facility paid.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elite Medical Staffing in February 2008.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in house interview. Dressed appropriately in business attire for interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to Elite Medical over any of the the agencies?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated pay rate and date of start. We also discussed benefits and drug testing etc.