Eliza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eliza Interview Questions

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eliza (Danvers, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Not much to say here, I had a phone screening with HR followed by a phone screening with the person in charge of hiring, the latter of which went nowhere. She said she'd be in touch with me after New Year's to have me come in for an in-person interview. After the call, I emailed her some sample files, and I had to send multiple follow-up emails just to get confirmation she received them. Never heard from them again. *Very* unprofessional.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eliza (Danvers, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Following a phone screen with a recruiter, then the hiring manager, I was called in for a face to face interview. Met with 5 staff members, starting with HR and ending with a manager, each for 20 or so minutes. Met with a technical expert in the middle, who asked 8 to 10 technical questions on a variety of topics ranging from Networking to Linux to Windows administration.

Interview Questions

• "Why are you interested in Eliza?"   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eliza in August 2015.

Interview

I emailed the HR department asking if the job could be done from a home office, as the job posting did not specify a location. It has been two weeks, and I still have not heard back from anyone at the company. Pretty disappointing, as I was interested in this job.

Interview Questions

• What city is this job located in?   1 Answer

Interview

It was long but people were very good and open to explain the process. It was beneficial to understand and help me make a decision. Interviewed 5 people in total. One interview all in one day plus a screening interview and a written test prior to that.

Interview Questions

• Written test prior to the interview was tedious most companies just ask questions in person.   Answer Question

Director of Anlaytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eliza (Danvers, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with SVP and Sr directors in the group over 2 half days. I also met with several members of the technology team and data team. We work very closely together. I liked the Sr directors in the group and felt like I'd be a good fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience with large, messy data sets and with data visualizations   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eliza (Beverly, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a member of HR, and six interviews over two separate days.

The phone screen was outstanding. The interviewer from HR was skillful, informative, and balanced. This set my expectations appropriately for the rest of the process and indeed for starting work at Eliza. The face-to-face interviews worked well to allow me opportunities to show my value and to establish my fit.

Eliza has a strong culture, derived from its earliest roots. Although the company has been in business over ten years, has a distinctive brand, and is the market leader, it still operates in some ways like a start up. Before interviewing, research the company, changes in healthcare, and how Eliza is positioned.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eliza (Beverly, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager and another project manager. They took me to a room which was under renovation instead of a conference room and then went on to find a chair for us to sit on .. oh man! What a first impression. The interview with the peer project manager was very demotivating because he kept telling me how much work he had to do at Eliza and then went on to ask me what time I could come in to work and what time would I leave everyday. How it would be difficult for me to put in the hours that were required by the company because I have to leave at 5 to pick up my daughter at daycare. I tried very hard to explain that I can work from home and put in more hours that way but he kept insisting that I couldnt work like the way he worked. I came out of the interview feeling very disturbed and discouraged because I have children they felt I will not be capable of working for them like a man could .... Seriously discriminatory.

Interview Questions

• what time will you come in and what time will you leave?   Answer Question