Eliza Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eliza Project Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eliza (Beverly, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a member of HR, and six interviews over two separate days.

The phone screen was outstanding. The interviewer from HR was skillful, informative, and balanced. This set my expectations appropriately for the rest of the process and indeed for starting work at Eliza. The face-to-face interviews worked well to allow me opportunities to show my value and to establish my fit.

Eliza has a strong culture, derived from its earliest roots. Although the company has been in business over ten years, has a distinctive brand, and is the market leader, it still operates in some ways like a start up. Before interviewing, research the company, changes in healthcare, and how Eliza is positioned.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Eliza

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eliza (Beverly, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager and another project manager. They took me to a room which was under renovation instead of a conference room and then went on to find a chair for us to sit on .. oh man! What a first impression. The interview with the peer project manager was very demotivating because he kept telling me how much work he had to do at Eliza and then went on to ask me what time I could come in to work and what time would I leave everyday. How it would be difficult for me to put in the hours that were required by the company because I have to leave at 5 to pick up my daughter at daycare. I tried very hard to explain that I can work from home and put in more hours that way but he kept insisting that I couldnt work like the way he worked. I came out of the interview feeling very disturbed and discouraged because I have children they felt I will not be capable of working for them like a man could .... Seriously discriminatory.

Interview Questions

• what time will you come in and what time will you leave?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eliza in September 2010.

Interview

The interview was very casual and they asked questions like, describe a typical project you managed, what brings you here, what technologies have you used. They focused entirely on how much work you would be doing, 50-60 hours a week and how you are expected to check email every morning and every night before and after you leave the office working 10-12 hour days.