Elle Communications Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elle Communications Account Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is clear and comprehensive, however you must ask the right questions or you won't have a clear expectation about what they expect from you. The second interview was done in a busy restaurant with multiple candidates and that was difficult to express personality and give the interviewer a clear sense of what I had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Elle Communications

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

They call you and tell you that you will be on a panel interview with other candidates. They take you out to lunch, and partake in casual conversation that does not have much to do with the job. They will not be very clear in regards to answer your questions about pay and job duties. He will beat around the bush, and tell you he will let you know more later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have leadership qualities? What are your hobbies? Are you self motivated?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It is black and white. 100% percent commission based. VERY Long hours. They will lie to you. There is NO salary, AND there are no benefits. Not even after your probationary period will you be offered those.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elle Communications.

Interview

Hiring/Interviewing was a joke. They refuse to explain if you get paid hourly or commission and wont tell you what the job is until second interview which is held at chipotle to distract you. Pyramid scheme and total joke. They will hire anybody off the street. Job is total crap.

Complete joke and scheme

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty cool we went to a place called Texadelphia which I'd never been, too. Learned alot about insurances and products that the company offers. Business to business and business to consumer tactics and strategies for marketing was extrememly interesting seeing as I got my degree in Marketing.

Interview Questions

• What was my most difficult challenge to get over, and how did I handle it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

They have a very unprofessional interview process!! Especially for the environment!! Everyone in the office was wearing a suite and tie, and they represent themselves as a sales outsourcing agency but when interviewed the job turned out to be just door to door sales!! I drove an hour and a half for this interview hoping this company would be more legitimate but i was sadley wrong!! If you can afford to accept the low pay and odd hours of this company, and can also bother people in thier homes then i guess this is an okay job for you?? but if you view yourself as a successful sales professional dont bother with this company!!

Interview Questions

• Would you go to an OKC Thunder game with us after work?   1 Answer

Low Pay!! Long Hours!! Unprofessional!