Ellie Mae Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ellie Mae Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ellie Mae

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ellie Mae (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

Hr call, phone interview (pair programming), onsite (3 technical 1 behavior)
Expectations are very high and some of the interviewers are very rude. HR should work on diversifying the company. HR is very nice and helpful, but some interviewers ask questions that are not related to the job description or the type of work you'll do. Some interviewer felt as if they didn't want to hire anyone.

Interview Questions

• Questions heavily based on algorithms and data structures.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ellie Mae

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ellie Mae (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Entire process was in three main stages.
    1. Recruiter screening - Here they just want to know what your interested in and match you accordingly to a team.
    2. WebEx Technical Interview - Basic OOP's concepts, REST API's, SQL, Javascript and simple coding question
    3. Onsite - 4 technical rounds

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter followed by technical phone interview. Phone interview was to check expectations about salary and benefits. The technical interview was focused on resume and projects I worked on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ellie Mae (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a phone screen and then they invited for in-person interview. All interviewers were very courteous. The in-person interview was almost all day long for about 6 hours. Most of the questions were technical to assess the software skills. There were also questions about your overall experience and how you handle particular situations etc.,

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were technical / white boarding to assess the software skills.   Answer Question