Elliott Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elliott Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2017

2.8

Manager Interview

Interview

Screening interviews; hiring manager influenced recruiter selection of candidates significantly, not looking for best qualified candidate, because hiring manager felt threaten by someone with equal experience; overall a disappointing experience; likely not worth pursuing company.

Interview Questions

• This position seems below you   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeannette, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elliott Company (Jeannette, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very casual. Went over resume with engineering manager and had great conversation revolving around being an intern and what skills he likes in his student interns. Being a first time intern, Elliott Group definitely welcomed me even at the interview with a warm welcome and very relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite class in school this far?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

The process was very simple. I applied online during the fall and received a call in the next couple months asking if I would be able to come in for an interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeannette, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elliott Company (Jeannette, PA).

Interview

Found the position posting on Indeed.com and applied through Elliott Website. Received a phone screen in 1-2 weeks and scheduled an interview, interviewed the following week, received an offer the following week after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Production, Assembly, and Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Elliott Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online for an hourly position at their facility in Jeanette, PA . I was scheduled at their facility for two written tests; a psychological profile test and a test of general knowledge related to the position I applied for including mechanics, math, electrical, blueprint reading, safety, etc. I was then called back for an interview/tour of the facility. This consisted with talks with the hiring staff, the shop manager, and several hourly workers.

Interview Questions

• Can you work all three shifts and what they implied could sometimes be a lot of overtime?   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elliott Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

After several applications I was finally called for an interview. I met with the shop manager and an HR representative. After a lengthy discussion about manufacturing I was taken on a short tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Your basic manufacturing experience questions. Also wanted to know what your future plans looked like.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elliott Company (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2016.

Interview

you will be asked about your past experience, you need to be knowledgable about rotary equipment operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. you will also be asked about other rotating equipment. for example, you will be asked about different kinds of pumps, also different kinds of compressors, you will also be asked about different kinds of steam and gas turbines. you should be knowing how they operate and maintained and repaired. you need to have a degree in engineering. you have to be mobilised anywhere anytime

Plant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sodegaura (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elliott Company (Sodegaura (Japan)) in January 2012.

Interview

One time interview with 5 interviewers which took place at the local office near the factory in Sodegaura Japan. he interview took about 1 hour. It started with presentation following by question regarding background. Another thing to point out is that the entire interview was video recorded.

Interview Questions

• Basic rooting questions to check following CV/ resume.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elliott Company in February 2008.

Interview

very involved interview process

Interview Questions

• Do you have any difficulty firing people whe necessary?   1 Answer
    • Will you move to Jeannette   1 Answer

Negotiation