Elliott Davis Decosimo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.5

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Elliott Davis Decosimo (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

It took about a month for them to email me after I applied. I had a 15 minute phone interview first. A week or so later, I had an in person interview. Three different people interviewed me (at separate times). The interview process was very laid back and conversational. It was mostly just a discussion of my resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Elliott Davis Decosimo.

Interview

Interviewed on campus at my university with an Elliott Davis Partner. Pretty standard 30 minute first round interview. They asked which office I wanted to work in and about a few things on my resume. Then there were about 3-4 behavioral questions. Got an email a few days after telling me I didn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received constructive criticism.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elliott Davis Decosimo.

Interview

It was a very warm and friendly interview process. I interviewed with both the recruiting coordinator for the company and the head of the firm where I would be, with questions from both. They made it easy to be comfortable during the process. Most of the questions were probing for more information from what was on my resume.

Encompass Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elliott Davis Decosimo (Nashville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed. The recruiter hosted a social the night before. Go to that, that is where they really get to know you. They pretty much just went through my resume. They were very concerned about community involvement.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little more about some things you have done out in the community.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Elliott Davis Decosimo (Cookeville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to a summer leadership program and was interviewed multiple times a day. they flew me to charlotte where i met with a lot of other prospective interns and we participated in leadership and team building activities.

Summer Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elliott Davis Decosimo (Columbia, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through school website. Heard back within a week that I was accepted for an interview at school, and had two 20-minute interviews. The night before the interviews, they had a social with 5-6 professionals and 15 students, where it was a good time to get to know the two people who were interviewing the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elliott Davis Decosimo (Columbia, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Submit application and waited about 2-3 weeks for response at which time they informed me of on campus interviews. Was more of a personality interview asking me to talk about things on my resume.

Interview Questions

Interview

Standard interview with a partner. Went over resume and asked questions about situations where you have been a leader and problems that arose within those examples. Also asked about strengths and weaknesses. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were a leader and the group failed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as an incoming staff accountant.

Summer Leadership Conference Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elliott Davis Decosimo.

Interview

I signed up online and was chosen for an interview. At the interview I spoke with two people one on one, each for about 20 minutes. I waited a week to hear if I was asked to attend the conference.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you recently went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Interview

Recruited through functions associated with my Grad school. Had many meet and greet opportunities, which gave me a chance to network with current staff and management. Was invited for a full day interview at their office. Met with 6 different employees for one on one interview questions/discussions. All the people I came in contact with were great people, and that helped me reach my decision of accepting their job offer.

Interview Questions

• Just be yourself and no question should be too difficult. They are looking for not only smart people, but ones that can conduct themselves in a mature manner when working with clients.   Answer Question