Elmcroft Senior Living Resident Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Elmcroft Senior Living

2.0

Resident Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Elmcroft Senior Living (Ontario, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Application online, was called about 2 weeks after applying online, spoke briefly to nurse manager about position on phone, interviewed the following Monday. Received tour at interview of facility.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to put myself in an emergency situation and had to explain all of the steps I would take and why.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Elmcroft Senior Living

Resident Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Elmcroft Senior Living (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

When you arrive, you will meet the Director Of Nursing including the supervisor of the position and a representative of Human Resources). The team leader will tell you what to expect,

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.

After interviewing each candidate will have their references checked. Once they have made their decision, they contact the successful applicant, as well as everyone who was interviewed.

If you are selected for the position: Congratulations! You have met or exceeded the essential qualifications of the position.

If you are not selected for the position: Don't be discouraged! Many more opportunities with the

Interview Questions