EmCare Clinical Information Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EmCare

2.0

Clinical Information Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EmCare (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

three-step interview process which included typical behavioral questions and a medical terminology test and typing test which should be moderately prepared for. The interview with HR is in the corporate office and there is also a site interview with your future Regional Manager and Medical Director.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EmCare

Clinical Information Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EmCare (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

I filled out the online application and it took a few weeks to hear back to schedule a phone screening with one of the recruiters who asked me a series of specific questions. I then heard back to schedule the 1st in-person interview with another recruiter at the corporate office. The interview involved another series of typical job interview questions and then a medical terminology test, typing test, and two transcription tests. I moved onto the 2nd interview with the regional manager which involved a lot of repeat job interview questions. The 3rd interview involved the site interview with the lead CIM which was less formal and more of a tour/Q&A. The overall process took about 3 months and was more lengthy than the previous job I held. Scheduling in the 3 interviews was a bit difficult because I was in my last semester of college at the time and had to commute from NY to NJ, but it worked out.

Interview Questions

• What is an area/skill that you can improve upon? (not exact wording)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hourly wage is non-negotiable.