EmCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Clinical Information Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EmCare (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

I filled out the online application and it took a few weeks to hear back to schedule a phone screening with one of the recruiters who asked me a series of specific questions. I then heard back to schedule the 1st in-person interview with another recruiter at the corporate office. The interview involved another series of typical job interview questions and then a medical terminology test, typing test, and two transcription tests. I moved onto the 2nd interview with the regional manager which involved a lot of repeat job interview questions. The 3rd interview involved the site interview with the lead CIM which was less formal and more of a tour/Q&A. The overall process took about 3 months and was more lengthy than the previous job I held. Scheduling in the 3 interviews was a bit difficult because I was in my last semester of college at the time and had to commute from NY to NJ, but it worked out.

Interview Questions

• What is an area/skill that you can improve upon? (not exact wording)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hourly wage is non-negotiable.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EmCare.

Interview

The interview process was average, no complaints. The actual hiring/credentialing process was so unorganized and inefficient with poor communication. Overall, the interview process was the only part of the hiring process that I have no complaints for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EmCare.

Interview

Was a great process's, asked about prior experience and success and strenghts, weakness. How do I deal with peers and physicians. It was with the supervising personal of the position, was a no stress interview.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EmCare (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview in 30 minutes for Agile and Scrum methodology, what to deliver when iteration is over, test tool experience, how many experience in years you have in QA and Continue Integration.

Interview Questions

• Do you have Automation tool experience? programming experience ?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EmCare (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

It was a 2 part process. I did a telephone interview with HR then an in person interview with the department manager. Very standard questions such as how you handle a stressful situation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult employee that you have dealt with   Answer Question

Client Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EmCare (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview starts off by the interviewer asking if you know anything about the company. After the interviewer goes over information about the company then there is a brief description of the position that the candidate is applying for. If the candidate is still interested in the position, then several questions will be asked about individual and why they decided to apply for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Benefits & Payroll Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EmCare.

Interview

I spoke with the human resource manager by phone which went well. I was invited in for an in person interview. I met with two team members the next week and there weren't any difficult questions asked. I actually did more of the talking and it was apparent they didn't have experience conducting interviews. They asked standard questions such as tell me about yourself, why are you looking for another job, and they mostly talked about the company. I felt comfortable and they seemed more nervous or not sure what they should ask me. I felt the interview went well on my part as I emphasized what I was looking for, my background, and etc. I made sure I asked questions at the end and one person said they would definitely be in touch.

They seemed very impressed with my background but maybe I was too overqualified for the role? I sent a Thank you note and was told they would be in touch. I expected to get a phone call but never received one. I even followed up via email and was told a decision was not made yet but would be in x time but I never heard anything. I would have expected at least an email explaining they decided to go with another candidate. I guess times have changed.

ER PA-C Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derry, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EmCare (Derry, NH) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with ARNP AND admin. And all went well for Parkland in Derry. ARNP WAS great, gave overall mission statement, and prep for admin. Showed ER but no interaction with providers. Admin was head of Nursing and CFO.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know philosophy of patient care objectives. Their looking for high press ganey and fast 10 min door to provider time.   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EmCare.

Interview

This was a career fair type situation. The recruiters were kind and reacted well to my questions but were simply not as prepared for physician assistant applicants. It seems they were more prepared with information for those applying for physician positions.

Interview Questions

• Their main question at that point was where do you want to be located   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was very relaxed with the hiring manager asking pre-determined questions. Hiring manager was very professional and truly interested in your responses and skills you would bring to the organiztion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual with this interview.... Hiring manager was very professional and interested.   1 Answer