EmCare Payroll Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EmCare

2.5

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EmCare (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Everything was done via telephone and email with the HR Manager. We reviewed my resume at 10:00 pm at night and discussed the position. Called me back the next day and offered me the position. I received a offer letter for me to review the next day. The whole process was very simple.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the number of employees I had processed payroll for and the systems I worked on.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EmCare

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Application

I interviewed at EmCare in November 2014.

Interview

The office was beautiful inside and out, and the people were very friendly. I was called and asked to come in the next day. I thought the interview went well and I was called back for a second interview within the week (only 1 other person was invited back.) All of this led me to believe these were professional people, when after the second interview I never heard back from them again. Obviously I did not get the job, but there was no professional courtesy call letting me know they had gone with the other applicant.

Interview Questions