Emaar MGF Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emaar MGF Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emaar MGF

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emaar MGF (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

received E-mail from the HR, The interview was set up promptly from their side for the next day itself and started with punctual time which was a plus. I was interviewed by the GM of the concerned department and preceded by Interview by Head HR. Thats about it. Rest was the usual process. Done within a day.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to my field. Answered to satisfaction. Asked why I wanted to change even when I was enjoying my role in present organization. Expectations from Emaar and selling of some big dreams by the HR.   1 Answer

Pay packet was low

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emaar MGF (Mohali, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Actually two different interviews were taken by two different people. Firstly, I was interviewed by the Asst. Vise President of the company and head of the Mohali Hills, this interview was basically HR based, questions related to family back ground and future plans were asked, it was an easy one. The second interview was taken by the General Manager of the company and it was a technical interview and was a difficult one.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emaar MGF (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Very smooth, two rounds of interviews with department head and one another immediate senior and one with HR. Based on the job role and the seniority, one can expect more rounds of interview. Putting a personal impression is the key so one needs to looks good and speak well, especially if the role is customer facing.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, why this job, why Emaar MGF, about the industry knoeledge   Answer Question