Emap Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emap

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Street, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emap (Old Street, England (UK)).

Interview

Quick and straight forward - i applied through the University and was offered placement really quick. I was supported by Editorial Assistance all the way. through the process. She was very quick to come back to my emails and also was always there for me during the placement

Digital Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emap.

Interview

Short and easy but the manager made few jokes about my nationality what was a bit awkward and out of context. The interview took around 20 minutes and then he offered me the job.

New Business Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emap (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Whole process took about 3 weeks and was well documented and driven. Interview secured direct with HR talent resourcer and career opportunities then developed. Process was the people met were very positive and structured.

Interview Questions

• Big on role play with a set brief delivered a few days before interview. If you don't like role play you'll be in trouble.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Requested salary review/consideration, which they stated they would do, though didn't feel they were very convicted to be able to do so.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emap (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

General chat, a standard test of 30 questions. These were mostly maths and english/common sense type questions. You then got called in for a chat with 3 other people. Was relatively informal, not too much in the way of difficult or searching questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What do you think the main skills needed for the role are? Main challenges you are likely to face? Strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emap in March 2008.

Interview

It was fine

Interview Questions

• What do you thing would be the biggest challenge moving from a small company to a FTSE250?   1 Answer