Emblazon Events Entry Level Event Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emblazon Events Entry Level Event Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Emblazon Events

Entry Level Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events.

Interview

The interview process is performed in 3 rounds. I received a call from HR inviting me in for an interview. During the first interview I sat down with the company's president, Brooke, and got a brief overview of the company as she got a better understanding for who I am and my experience. She was poised, professional, and very friendly. From there, I received a 2nd call from HR congratulating me on being asked to the 2nd round, on-site interview. I got to observe one of the events first-hand with one of the company's hiring managers who really dug in and not only explained but also showed what the job entails. I was fortunate enough to get the call back for a 3rd round interview where I sat down with Brooke, again, to really break down what I'd seen during the interview process and discuss both mine and the company's goals and expectations moving forward.

Interview Questions

• What 3 aspects about this opportunity excite and drive you the most?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Emblazon Events

Entry Level Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Orange, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

From the moment I received my first phone call to the time I walked in the office, every conversation has been smooth and uplifting. The HR Director was very positive and pleasant over the phone. She kept asking questions about me and really trying to get to know "me" which was nice for a change. When I came in for my preliminary interview, I ended meeting with the president of the company which I was extremely nervous but seconds after meeting her I was fine. She was very specific and direct in who they are and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
      What excites you about planning events?
      Do you know the difference between direct and indirect marketing?   Answer Question