Emblazon Events Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emblazon Events Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Emblazon Events

1 Interview Review

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule an interview within the next couple days. First interview was very basic and quick, located in their Anaheim office. Second interview, you meet at a Sam's Club/Costco to have your interview there. You watch them interact with customers and see if you're a good fit/want to continue with the interview process. If you are still interested, you have to answer 3 questions about your strengths and email it to them. Then they discuss your abilities and whether you move onto the third interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview questions, nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Emblazon Events Response

Mar 17, 2015 – President

Emblazon Events is an interactive events and promotions company that operates on-site events, showcasing our clients’ products. We work directly with Fortune 500 companies to help them build a returning consumer base. Our employees are the most important factor at Emblazon Events and we aim to create the best work environment possible. We are sorry to hear our career opportunities did not align with your goals and we understand our industry is not for everyone. We will take your feedback into consideration as we are continuously making improvement to our hiring process.