Emblazon Events Event Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Anaheim, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Started with an interview in the office with manager, followed by an interview with an event manager and a brief shadow of one of their events. Both people I met with were very friendly. In the first interview you give your background as well as what drew you to the company, followed by the manager telling you about the company, what they do, and where they plan on going. In the next interview you see firsthand on of their events and take some notes on their process.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about event planning?   1 Answer

Emblazon Events Response

Sep 10, 2015 – President

Emblazon Events is an events and promotions company operating in Orange, California. We partner with Fortune 500 partners and clients to help create a stronger relationship between consumer and client. Our interview process consists of three rounds of one-on-one interviews, including an on-site interview. We are sorry to hear that your experience with Emblazon Events was not in line with your career goals, and we will take your feedback into consideration. Please feel free to contact us at hr@emblazoneventsoc.com with any additional comments or concerns.