Emblazon Events "Event Coordinator" Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Emblazon Events

1.5

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Orange, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

first interview was very was easy, basic interview questions. when i got to the office for the interview there were a lot of people there for the same interview. I feel like they were looking to employee people based on quantity and not quality. everyone i talked to was very nice, but after going through both interviews I decided it wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

The position they portrayed wasn't really what I thought it would be.

Other Interview Reviews for Emblazon Events

"Event Coordinator" Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emblazon Events (Anaheim, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First, I waited for about 2 hours in the waiting room. The interviewer, Brooke, was very friendly and finally called me into her office. The entire interview was about 15 or so minutes and completely rushed through- where she, for the first time, informed me that it was a 3-part interview process, the first of which was us "getting to know each other". It was all a scheme to get people that don't know any better to become sales reps for the company.

Again, they were very nice- but rushed through everything in order to pull something over on people that aren't smart enough to realize that this is a completely commission-based job from which they're basically getting free labor.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job   1 Answer