Emblazon Events Event Planning/Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Emblazon Events

1 Interview Review

1.0

Event Planning/Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Emblazon Events in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, was asked to answer some questions a couple days later, and then was called for an interview the day after I gave them my answers. It seemed as though they call almost everyone that applies. I went to the interview in Anaheim Hills. Nice Building. They scheduled a few people before me. The HR person had told me that the interview would take about 20-30 mins per person. My interview was scheduled 15 mins after the person before me. Thus, I had to wait for 45 mins because everyone took a little longer. The interviewer was very polite and professional. The interview was basic: asked about yourself and where you see yourself in a few years. Then the interviewer talked about the company and what is it exactly that they do. She talked about compensation at at the end. She then asks if you would like to go to the 2nd interview which is at Sam's Club or Costco where you would, I guess, shadow their event.

Interview Questions

I declined to go on to the 2nd interview.