Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Interview Questions in Daytona Beach, FL | Glassdoor

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Interview Questions in Daytona Beach, FL

2.4

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

It was a classic style interview with manager and director, they explained what my position will be and ask questions based on the position, overall very good interview. It was a very thoughtful interview.

Interview Questions

• can't really remember but was pretty easy, it's was more of what i will like to know about the position   Answer Question

Faculty Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

One phone interview with manager.
    First in person interview was with manager and team lead. Same questions in phone interview reviewed, then additional from team lead. Professional, friendly.
    Second interview was most of the team including manager and team lead again. Same questions from first in-person reviewed, new questions from new additions to the interview. Very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you would handle relations with a customer that is having a issues at one of your previous jobs.   1 Answer

Student Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and easy. The interview was for a part-time student technician job and it was quite simple. The interviewer checks if you have the right attitude and the willingness to learn new concepts. You'll be asked to complete a questionnaire which has questions relevant to the department you're interviewing. Another important discussion is regarding your class schedule and available hours for. Different departments have different interview procedures.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Professor recommended me. I interviewed with tutoring center supervisor, and got an email response. Interview was purely technical, did some physics problems and some chemistry problems. It wasn't difficult, but you do have to know your stuff because they will ask you questions in between. Problems were basic Physics I and Chemistry I course problems. The atmosphere was friendly and comfortable.Overall it was good

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve physics problems   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

They asked about 40 questions and had two people present at the interview. We sat at a table and talked. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. We laughed and had fun. They provided drinks and cookies to munch on. The lady was pretty. The man was dressed on a suit and tie.

Interview Questions

• Will you follow directions no matter what?   1 Answer
    • Will you work for minimum wage?   1 Answer
    • Do you like the Chancellor?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to follow a dictatorship?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the pay as it was. It was not negotiable..

Area Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Three types of interviews, phone, in person at conference and on-campus. There is a screening process prior to the interviews to ensure that you match the "Riddle Culture". The on-campus is very much a dog and pony show in that there is little content that the candidate will take away from the on-campus. The phone interview is really where you want to get the most content across.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of Riddle? How do you work on a team? How do you deal with change? What is your experience within supervising student staff?   Answer Question

Computer Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

It was easy going interview since it was a part time job. just asked common knowledge about the computer, how to change printer toners and It was easy going interview

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Very simple and quick process. Emailed resume and had a phone call within a week. Within another week I had an interview. Interview was not very formal and took about 30 minutes. Asked general questions about experience and future plans.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions to test my knowledge of Microsoft programs. One program was one I had never used, Microsoft Project   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

I had one very casual interview since I had already worked for the department. I was told what to expect from the job, I was given a gist of the project concept. I was asked for my schedule and we worked on a time table that fit both my supervisor and myself. I was told what they expected from me and if I thought I could accept it. It went really well.

Interview Questions

• Regarding my knowledge and expertise with a particular software tool used for simulations   Answer Question

Student Technician - IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy although the person who hired me ot fired a month later.

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected question for the position of Student "Technician" was asking me to write an essay on leadership.   1 Answer