Emerge Phone Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Emerge

1 Interview Review

Phone Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Emerge (Rochester, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Three interviews- the first being a phone screen. The other two were on site.
It became evident after the interview that the company is highly unorganized. I got that feel in the building, as the interviewers (including the department head and a vice president) knew only in vague terms what the position I was interviewing for would entail. They were unsure what kind of training would be provided, and didn't really seem sure what they wanted in a successful candidate.
I was called after the process to discuss salary requirements and given a tentative start date, though no formal offer, "because they were still working out the details." After following up on my own a couple weeks later, I got strung along to believe the company was restructuring the department- that I was still going to get an offer- but that the start date had been moved back.
Now two months after I applied, a month after the original start date, and two weeks after the revised start date, I have yet to hear from anyone.
In the meantime, I had turned down less exciting job offers in hopes that I could put some confidence in what I was being told.
It was a souring experience and I fear it would be indicative of what it would be like to work there.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of selling?   1 Answer