Emeritus Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emeritus Senior Living Interview Questions

2.2

CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was very non professional and non personal corporate interview. The interviewer could not care less about the interviewee and it showed. She was just going through the motions, checking off the boxes and it was awful. Nevertheless, I got the job so I was pretty happy and that's not the way I interview people.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living (Richland, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Awesome interview, had me re fill out an application and filled out the form to authorize a background check. Manager was very nice and asked a lot of very basic interview questions.

Negotiation

Haven't heard from them yet calling today at 4 (Friday)

Home Office Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Interview was initially performed by HR associates, the Hiring Manager and I then met for an in person interview following resume review. Following interview, references (all) are checked and a background check must be authorized, you will then be notified of an offer if you pass.

Interview Questions

• Describe a critical process improvement you made or the way you overcame a difficult personal conflict with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, based upon desirability after interview I was able to ask for and receive an increase over initial offer.

Interview

they need to interview employees better and start checking backgrounds.

Line Cook Interview

Interview

Group interview was very organized and fun.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

like any other negotiation phase

Resident Assistant-CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living (Tampa, FL).

Interview

hiring and training process was non exisant. I was basicly told to fill out this application, get a physical and handed keys to the med cart. I was not asked about my experience or schooling. I felt like they just wanted someone ASAP

Interview Questions

• Will you work for 9.00/hr?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no flat 9/hr no benefits

House Keeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living (Margate, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I think it when well the people was nice they show me the place the older people was nice to they ask me was i come to work for them i said yes

Interview Questions

• do I like working with older people   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

First interview was with the Business Office Director. Once that interview was complete, the second round was with the Executive Director. The Executive Director was out at the time of my interview so I interviewed with the Regional Director. She was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. The process overall was not difficult and lasted about one week. This was my first job so I did not negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose to want to work for Emeritus Senior Living.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

In person interview about half hour then a bunch of phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy working with seniors?   1 Answer

Pay is too low

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living.

Interview

Three to four interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Mostly by phone, so awkward silences (while they are checking emails and not listening to your answers).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Get what you want in the beginning, you will have no chance in getting anything but 2% raises after that. Bonuses are very difficult to achieve so do not count as part of your salary!