Emerson Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerson Applications Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sorocaba, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Sorocaba, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

First I had an one-on-one interview with the HR personnel, and after that I had an interview with the Engineering Manager.
It was really nice, more like a chat, where they asked about myself and my professional experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume as a walk-in applicant. The the HR called me for the exam and Final interview already. Basic WH questions to expect, how you see yourself in 3-5 years time, etc.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Székesfehérvár (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Székesfehérvár (Hungary)) in May 2013.

Interview

Headhunting by external company is the first run.Second is to meet with local manager and leadengineer. They ask about the possible starting time.The negotiation is friendly and tensioned.Against of this you need to be prepared very well.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your experience and get you to make some basic test regarding pneumatic and hydraulic basic knowledgement.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

1. Written
    2. GD
    3. Technical interview
    4. HR

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emerson (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2011.

Interview

Technical test about the current job, interview with user, screening your CV, asking about your activity during college, about your understanding about the mechanical or electrical engineering, deliver presentation in front of the MD