Emerson Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerson Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Emerson (Round Rock, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy, they are all lug heads. All you have to do is give them some spiel about working until 4 and staying late to get the job done.The culture at Emerson Process Management is all about corporate values and all the same sound bytes you've heard before at other large companies.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Microsoft Project? SharePoint?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Separate interviews with department employees, including two bulky senior officers. The officers had operations background. Not many technical questions. Asked why you liked the job, career goal, etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emerson.

Interview

Was contacted by HR via phone and email within 3 days of application to set up phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any BA experience with Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emerson in March 2012.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview with Emerson Network through the college placement cell. The job was reported to be for a business analyst for the Asian region.
    They need a process analyst to look at their systems and optimization. I was offered initially a 3-month role with possibility of converting to regular employment.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly a case-based interview. It was difficult as it ranged from strategy and implementation to tactical planning.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in July 2010.

Interview

1. HR Interview
    2. Excel Assessment Exam(Very difficult)
    3. Interview with supervisor
    4. Interview with Hiring Manager
    5. Interview with US POC

Interview Questions

• What kind of contributions did you made for your previous company and what benefit did it do for your company?   Answer Question