Emerson Interview Questions in Eden Prairie, MN | Glassdoor

Emerson Interview Questions in Eden Prairie, MN

2.6

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Emerson (Eden Prairie, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

Just some behavior questions

Marketing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emerson (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

Started as a coop many years ago

Buyer/Plammer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emerson (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

I was brought in for a single interview with an HR representative and the hiring manager. I first met with the hiring manager, then the HR person. I was offered the position after one meeting. It was very casual, but this all depends on the interviewer and their experience level conducting interviews. They did not use a group or panel for my interview. I was disappointed that when hiring new employees within the department, we were not part of that process. Overall the interview process there was more welcoming than interrogating.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emerson (Eden Prairie, MN) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring manager interviewed me for about an hour. She mostly wanted to know how I manage my time.

I then interviewed with the person who I was replacing and it was more of an open discussion about what to expect in the role and advice. She did not ask many questions of me.

Web Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emerson (Eden Prairie, MN) in August 2010.

Interview

The interviews went well. I met the major players that I'd be working with. The second interview was another gathering with the team in a more informal setting to talk over any problems or obstacles. Overall, the process was very quick and communication was good. From start to finish, the entire interview process took about three weeks, which I found much more satisfying that with some companies, where this can stretch out for months.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle mistakes?   1 Answer