Emerson Lead Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerson Lead Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Leicester, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

- Applied online
- Received phone call from HR 5 days later - talked for about half-an-hour (initial assessment)
- Phone interview with hiring manager - about an hour long (going through CV, experiences, etc)
- Invited for a face to face interview with hiring manager and HR - about an hour and half long (presentation on one of the recent projects, clarifications on job details, typical interview Qs, etc)
- Got a call from HR two weeks later with an update that they are still going through the interview process with other candidates
- Got a call again a week later with a informal job offer and negotiate numbers
- Emerson has to submit approval from head-office before a formal offer with agreed numbers can be issued
- Got a call from HR three weeks later with a formal offer

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work beyond your area of expertise   Answer Question

Negotiation

Emerson offered me very close to what I wanted (I was not greedy). Eventually we negotiated to what I proposed originally.

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emerson in March 2008.

Interview

INterview was generic however the post wasmore related to another area.

Interview Questions