Emerson Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerson Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with manager and human resources. what more do you want me say about an interview I didn't get the job. This is very annoying and not helpful in any way that benefits me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson (Austin, TX).

Interview

Fairly typical: phone screening, then in-person interview with potential co-workers and managers lasting about 4 hours. I was called back for the 2nd round of interviews with upper mgmt and was told I would hear back within a week. I never heard back even after emailing and calling the hiring manager and internal recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Nothing overly difficult or unexpected. What was unexpected was interviewing with upper mgmt then never hearing back from them. Very disappointed that the hiring manager or internal recruiter didn't contact me to say I wasn't offered the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marshalltown, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Emerson (Marshalltown, IA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a 3 hour in person interview process w/4 different interviewers

Interview Questions

• All the questions were challenging and varied between interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, they came in with a solid offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

There are tow interviewers, both of them are very nice, they focus on how you qualified for the position. I am not selected for the position beacuse I don't have any ERP nor global projects experience before. And in this situation, they still give me some advice.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emerson (Pune (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Very Professional & well Structured.
    The HR has a set interview process. The first round is telephonic. the 2 and 3rd round are face to face. The offer is handed out on the same day. The offers are usually inline with the industry standard with very less scope of negotiation.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important activity of a project manager. How do you accomplish it.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Emerson in October 2010.

Interview

It was long and below expectation

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emerson in July 2010.

Interview

New position for a Payroll Tax Project manager for in-house payroll conversion.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerson (Milano (Italy)) in January 2010.

Interview

First interview by phone in order to understand job profile.
    Second interview with recruitment company to screen the profile within a rose of candidated
    Third interview with the company at company site with direct resource manager
    Forth interview with HR for economical negotiation

Interview Questions

• Ability of technical director   1 Answer
    • Project coordinator capability   1 Answer