Emerson Strategic Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Columbus, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Post MBA position as a planner through their OPEN leadership program. 3 rounds. First screen through corporate HR, then through 2 rounds-1 was an entire day of interviews and 2 was interviews w senior heads of businesses and case study with presentation. Interviews were 45min to an hour long with planners, head of group, and business unit executives.

Interview Questions

• Case study and presentation, with the entire strategic planning group.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Some room but pay was in line with expectations.

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson

Strategic Planner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerson in October 2010.

Interview

An intense full day of interviews with all of the direct management of the organization you will be in. Very thorough. Typical behavioral interview questions. Typically will start with the direct hiring manager and then to peripheral managers. At least you get to have an understanding of the organization during the interview process. Make sure to have plenty of questions to ask the interviewers. I ran out of questions halfway through.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected. Be prepared for behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question