Emerson Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerson Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson (New York, NY).

Interview

First interview was a HR personnel then Team Lead then Local and Foreign Manager.
I also took exams, English proficiency. Business Letter writing, grammar and Oral interview from a third party.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerson (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR rep, then an in person interview with 4 different employees. Took nearly 4 hours. Was great because I felt like I really got a good idea of what the job expected of me, and the atmosphere of the workplace.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions, but they really wanted to know about your personality. You could tell they weren't hiring you for this job, but for many jobs down the road. They were hiring you and your abilities instead of just filling this job role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very quick, they didn't want to negotiate really.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial Interview via Phone
    Second Interview in HR
    Third Interview to LM where you will be deployed (Panel Interview)
    If you fail the interview they will offer another interview for a new opening that also suite your qualification
    Then after several months they will send mail for another interview.

Mainly the problem I encountered are their offices, I was interviewed in QC near SM north, then another interview in Cybergate after several days.

You should always bring your IDs with you because you can't go inside their premises without ID to present in the Lobby, and you'll have to present the ID from lobby to Emerson security then they will give you your Emerson guest ID.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, weakness and Strength. Literacy in Excel and reporting skills   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emerson.

Interview

Recruited on campus and had my initial interview at school. Heard back relatively quickly and scheduled a follow-up interview at the headquarters location. Interviewed with 6 people throughout the day, the time ranging from 30 minutes to an hour each. Great down to earth people. Some interviews were behavioral, others were just conversational. Not a high stress interview process although it can be a long day.

Interview Questions

• Did not have any highly technical questions or "thought process" questions. Did try to get in to my weaknesses asking "what would your former boss tell me you really need to develop"   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerson in May 2011.

Interview

In this interview, I had to meet with 3 different groups of people. The first group consisted of a small panel of 4 individuals. They were all reps from the team of which I would be working with in the future job. Next, I met with an HR recruiter. Then, I met with an HR director.

Interview Questions

The job was put on hold, and no offer was made.