Emerson Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerson Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emerson (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Fairly simple hiring process with just 1 technical round and 1 HR round.
I was asked about the basic concepts in Process control such as System behaviour, system response and different control strategies.
There was an HR round where I was asked about the references I mentioned and whether I was willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Draw the graph for System Response.
    Explain different types of Controls   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerson (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Campus placement process : First the candidates have to pass the aptitude test, which consist of the english, grammar and mathematics. Also contains the questions pertaining to decision making. The HR team will then review the apptitude result and if we are cleared, they will call for technical round. Technical round is conducted by the senior engineers from the organisation. For me it was the director of the company himself. In technical round they ask questions related to the project and field knowledge. Once, the technical round is cleared, then we have HR round. They ask in general questions related to you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As I was a fresher, they had a fixed salary.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emerson (Brisbane (Australia)) in November 2012.

Interview

one interview and wait for HR, what do you know about the company? what was your background? what is your expectation? questions wasn't hard at this stage but before the 3 month is up they will have a technical interview to determent if they want to keep you or not. for graduates it's another story as it could be 2 or 3 years.

Interview Questions

• general questions related to their system and expectation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerson (Pune (India)).

Interview

Got through college placement in my Third year of Bachelors - easy questions on PLC- ladder logic, asked about a boiler plant function

Interview Questions

• PLC ladder drawing for a simple tank fill which was difficult at the time since i had not completed my Bachelors   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerson in May 2011.

Interview

They called me up for a interview at the company. I went down,had 2 rounds with interview - one with the director, and the other with the manager. Was pretty fine, ended with a phone interview with the Hiring manager as well as the manager.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerson (Pune (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

pretty long.. has to wait for whole day..

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerson (Pune (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Interview process followed following sequence:
    1. Company presentation
    2. Job Opportunities and job description
    3. Skills Test
    4. Shortlisting and technical interviews
    5. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Given an application what can be the methods for automation, general philosophies   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA