Eminata Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eminata Group Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eminata Group

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eminata Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

First interview with HR Director, followed by the Hiring Manager. They were very friendly and polite and took their time to explain the work requirements/environment. Asked a lot of questions about previous experience and skills.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eminata Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Very casual.

They'll try to bargain you to the lowest possible. There's no Business/IT alignment, therefore they're unable to appreciate and pay for skills. Only the price tag matters.

Interview Questions

• The interview had no structure, like the rest of the company. I can't remember anything specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unskilfull

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eminata Group in August 2013.

Interview

very brief

very low

Interview

Basic phone interview followed by in-person interviewed. Then another interview by the VP of Sales regional. Then you will be shadowed for a couple of weeks before allowed to work on your own. There are a healthy amount of self-education required to be ready for the role.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to sell the invisible? If you can sell the promise of a better life through higher education, you can make the cut.   1 Answer