Emirates Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emirates Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.3

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

EK has one of the most thorough interview process. I went through a 5 step interview process. Each step was very difficult as your overall body/tone language were observed. Lots of people were eliminated in each process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Emirates

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emirates.

Interview

Prepare to be grilled for more than 12 hours. If you make past 1st stage you will be subjected to a multitude of online tests. They make to wait for hours on end to test your patience. You also have to do a reach test. They ONLY hire young and very attractive people under 30 years old who ARE SINGLE and NOT MARRIED so if don't meet that criteria do not bother wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• Describe the worst customer experience you have had and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emirates (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online and was invited to an assesment day. So many people showed up that it became a open day. Research the company and dress like cabin crew. Wear a skirt suit set if you are female and the red lipstick. Pull your hair completely back in a bun or French twist. Make your resume concise and focused on customer service. Don't forget to smile :) have a good time and be professional and courteous to everyone you meet, not just the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to move to dubai?   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emirates (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Emirates website and had uploaded a resume and a full length with a headshot length photo. I was contacted within a week later with an Invitation Only session in three cities. They were San Francisco, Dallas, and Washington. You don't have to confirm anything you just show up to one of these locations on the specific date and bring your resume, picture, and your invitation letter. The session started at 9am. There was only 1 recruiter and 40 applicants that showed up. It was a small group and everyone looked amazing and had great customer service qualities. We started with an informational video on Emirates and what life would be like in Dubai. We then did Q & A. After the presentation the recruiter she asked us to fill out a form she handed around. After that was completed she told us to bring the completed form along with our resumes to the front so she could review them. She looked at our resumes and asked a few questions. After that she asked everyone to leave the room. She wrote up name tags with a number on it next to your name. She split everyone into two groups. She asked the first group to come back to the room in 10 minutes and the 2nd group to come to the room in 30 minutes. I was in the first group and when we got back into the room the chairs were put into a big circle. The recruiter asked us to sit in numerical order. She then handed out index cards with a profession. She asked us to think of a great quality you have to possess for this profession . She made each candidate stand up in front of everyone and present. After going around the room she handed another index card with an item. We were then asked to work with the person next to us as a team and come up with a way to use this item in your profession and to think outside the box. You and your partner had to both present to everyone. After that was completed we stepped out and she went on with the second group. Then when she was finished she hung up a list with numbers on it and said if your number is on this list you passed to the next level. Unfortunately I did not make it to this level. Overall it was a positive and great learning experience.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you need for a specific profession?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emirates in March 2016.

Interview

I went to an invitation only day in the US, to do this I had to apply online and I got a response via email.
    First you drop off your CV, then there's a cut. You then do a group exercise. In ours we got paired off with one other person, you present something to the group twice. Then there's another cut. The next step is a role play group exercise, followed by another cut. Those that make it past that round have a final interview. It's stressful but it was an interesting experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emirates (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I made it through the second round of interviews before being cut. The first round was watching videos about the company and Dubai and the second round was breaking into groups to describe inanimate objects. Overall the two rounds I made it through were fairly interesting and unique to the company.

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Overall, there is a 4 step process to being hired.
    The first three steps you must go through involve the dropping off of your CV, a presentation of the company, a brief presention involving a random object, and then finally a group project.
    In my group, it started at 200 people and only 15 people made it to the final interview.

Interview Questions

• In what way were you faced with a cultural challenged?
      In what way have you respected another culture?
      In what way have you been most challenged at the work place?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Emirates (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to the invitation day a couple days later. At the hotel, there was only one recruiter from Emirates. She played a few videos about Dubai and working for Emirates. We then lined up to give her our resumes, where she asked a couple questions. She barely gave me time to explain my answer before asking another question. After the first cut, I came back for the group round. We were put into groups of 3 and asked to describe the personality traits of certain professions. I came up with all of the traits for my group (we needed 3 and each person presented one). We then received a random item and had to present a creative idea on how the profession could use the idea. Again, I came up with the idea and spoke about it. I was shocked when I got cut after this round. She only picked one person per group. Emirates does not say why or why they don't pick a person. I feel their process is not practical because the first groups didn't follow directions in stating their names, yet they got chosen because of her one person per group choosing process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Emirates (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

just started my process, i will have my assessment day next weekend. I applied online on mid November, and got email invitation in three days. I know the process is hard, but I am very excited. Because I have dreamed about this job so long. and I believe im ready

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emirates.

Interview

It was kind of agency interview.First I checked arm reach and scar check. They just started with small talk like cv drop. It took around 5 mins . And after I got a mail from them. Then the process was same as other open day process.