Emirates Customer Services Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emirates Customer Services Agent Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Emirates (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Applied online in January 2016. Received invitation for assessment day in mid August. Attended assessment day early September 2016. Completed assessment day successfully and had final interview the same day. Next day received email saying I had succeeded but there are currently no vacancies and I am on a wait list.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time you acheived excellent customer service.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your previous positions and experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Emirates

Customer Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Emirates (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

apply through email on website and whenever there is opening they will shortlist and call you for interview, once u selected undergo medical tests and then join

Interview Questions

• whats the best reason for you to join emirates   2 Answers

Negotiation

salary is fixed no options to negotiate

Customer Services Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emirates in May 2011.

Interview

I first applied online. After nearly 1 months of waiting, they finally called. First there, was a presentation about the group at the assessment centre, and then a English language proficiency test. After the test, they collect your updated CV with any certificates and passport copy. They ask you a couple of screening questions, about your experience, and why you want to to work. Then you are supposed to fill up a form with your details, application number, and pre-joining details ( languages you know to read, speak, write,) contact details, etc.etc. after this was collected we were free to go.

After nearly a week, they started sending out rejection letters they called up many of the interviewers and rejected them ( without reason). But for me, nearly another month,I got a call for a final interview, whereby i was interviewed by two people ( Hr coordinator and the airport services person) about my behaviour traits, questions like toughest challenge, how i overcame them, my weakness, why work for Emirates, how i deal with angry customers, and similar customer service questions. It took about 25min, and then they told us about the job details, the offer, the grade, etc. and told us they will inform if selected. I finally got my letter of confirmation, after close to a month. The process started in April and it took almost till July end-aug middle before I got it. I declined the offer though, because I got something better. In customer services, they can put you in either check-in, boarding, ramp or baggage ( with the latter 2 being alot of physical work and attending long hours in the heat.)

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest challenge you ever faced? How did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Customer Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emirates (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2008.

Interview

I was called by phone and told that I had been selected and given the date, time and place to turn up for the interview. The first stage was a directly written test that consisted of answering three questions based on customer service scenarios. The second stage involved a presentation done by those who had been shortlisted after the first stage and it was done first by group then afterwards ended by individual presentation. Questions are asked while the presentation is going on. The third and last bit was a panel interview wher two interviewers asked me for finer details about my past career and academic history and also went with me through each detail mentioned in my CV. They also asked for my salary expectation and whether I would be comfortable working in the Company.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult work situation you ever found yourself in and how did you resolve it with a positive result? Please mention date, place and names.   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you are the best candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. I was desperate for a job and readily accepted the salary offer. I advise those at he negotiating stage to ask if there is an annual salary increment structure in place since one soon realises that the salary is not enough to support even a basic lifestyle in this region/city.