Emirates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emirates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.2

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

EK has one of the most thorough interview process. I went through a 5 step interview process. Each step was very difficult as your overall body/tone language were observed. Lots of people were eliminated in each process

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emirates.

Interview

Prepare to be grilled for more than 12 hours. If you make past 1st stage you will be subjected to a multitude of online tests. They make to wait for hours on end to test your patience. You also have to do a reach test. They ONLY hire young and very attractive people under 30 years old who ARE SINGLE and NOT MARRIED so if don't meet that criteria do not bother wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• Describe the worst customer experience you have had and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Emirates (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It was an over all enjoyable process, although you may be nerveous just remember the recruiters have also been in your shoes. The interview is a but intimidating but if you stay composed and allow your personality to shine you'll be okay.

Interview Questions

• They're was a group exercise, then a partner presentation where you had to use creativity to use a certain object in a non conventional way. Then there was a reach test, and after was a one to one.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emirates (New York, NY).

Interview

Sit and listen to consultant, take geography search and find, mathematical test and one on one with the contact center manager. Be yourself and you will be fine! Interviews are scary and nerve wrecking but as long as you are relaxed and focused putting aside fear, nothing will beat you.

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Applied online, was called for interviews, group interviews. We did a group exercise and some people were dropped.though the recruitment process takes quiet long if you are in urgent need of a job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join emirates   4 Answers

Better offer and slow recruitment process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emirates (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online and was invited to an assesment day. So many people showed up that it became a open day. Research the company and dress like cabin crew. Wear a skirt suit set if you are female and the red lipstick. Pull your hair completely back in a bun or French twist. Make your resume concise and focused on customer service. Don't forget to smile :) have a good time and be professional and courteous to everyone you meet, not just the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to move to dubai?   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emirates (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It may have three days process. The first day, It was group interview. People just came to the interview place and one person called each name. Everyone was seating and they watched video or ppt about the company. It was individual and face to face interview. Each person gave resume and CV. After someone who got the call from Emirates, they can come to next day interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emirates (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Emirates website and had uploaded a resume and a full length with a headshot length photo. I was contacted within a week later with an Invitation Only session in three cities. They were San Francisco, Dallas, and Washington. You don't have to confirm anything you just show up to one of these locations on the specific date and bring your resume, picture, and your invitation letter. The session started at 9am. There was only 1 recruiter and 40 applicants that showed up. It was a small group and everyone looked amazing and had great customer service qualities. We started with an informational video on Emirates and what life would be like in Dubai. We then did Q & A. After the presentation the recruiter she asked us to fill out a form she handed around. After that was completed she told us to bring the completed form along with our resumes to the front so she could review them. She looked at our resumes and asked a few questions. After that she asked everyone to leave the room. She wrote up name tags with a number on it next to your name. She split everyone into two groups. She asked the first group to come back to the room in 10 minutes and the 2nd group to come to the room in 30 minutes. I was in the first group and when we got back into the room the chairs were put into a big circle. The recruiter asked us to sit in numerical order. She then handed out index cards with a profession. She asked us to think of a great quality you have to possess for this profession . She made each candidate stand up in front of everyone and present. After going around the room she handed another index card with an item. We were then asked to work with the person next to us as a team and come up with a way to use this item in your profession and to think outside the box. You and your partner had to both present to everyone. After that was completed we stepped out and she went on with the second group. Then when she was finished she hung up a list with numbers on it and said if your number is on this list you passed to the next level. Unfortunately I did not make it to this level. Overall it was a positive and great learning experience.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you need for a specific profession?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emirates in March 2016.

Interview

I went to an invitation only day in the US, to do this I had to apply online and I got a response via email.
    First you drop off your CV, then there's a cut. You then do a group exercise. In ours we got paired off with one other person, you present something to the group twice. Then there's another cut. The next step is a role play group exercise, followed by another cut. Those that make it past that round have a final interview. It's stressful but it was an interesting experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emirates (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Because there were not many candidates, everybody got in at CV Drop. At the first round, they gave me and my partner a random card with a random profession and then asked us to discuss and present about three qualities needed. And then gave us another card with a random object, and asked us to present about how the profession could use that object. Meanwhile we were discussing, they checked scars, tattoos, and arm reach individually. At the second round, the group needed to discuss and choose three customers to accommodate from the list under the overbooking situation at a hotel. I failed at this stage. But successful candidates went through English Test (except native speakers) and Final Interview.