Emory University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.4

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I took a very long time to hear anything, I waited months and emailed to get updates but the process was still stressful. The background check took the longest and there was no negotiation of salary on my level.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Emory University.

Interview

Simple and friendly, asked career goals and personal experience. The employer spent a lot of time explaining the job responsibilities and the organization. At the every end, they offered the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emory University in January 2017.

Interview

1 - 3 hour interview with 6 different people. Applied online, 1.5 weeks later had an informal phone interview to determine if an in person interview was needed. Had an in person interview two weeks later, and less than a week after interview was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had two interviews. One was with the marketing director and the next with the marketing team the following week. Process was average. They wanted to get a feel for my personality and skill set.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory University in October 2016.

Interview

I was emailed to set up a telephone interview. There was a committee of people on the phone call. It would have been helpful to know who was on the committee prior to the call. Then the finalists had a campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all related to content in the job description.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emory University in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for a temporary position with 4 people. Applied for a different position and wasn't selected but resume forwarded to another recruiter and I received the position after interviewing. Had to go through process with HireRight.

Interview Questions

• tell about a time you had to handle a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Patient Access Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory University.

Interview

The interview process took maybe 2 months with applying and getting a call back for an interview. There was 3 interview steps; 1st interview was a phone screen call in which was very pleasant and the recruiter asks a few customer service questions. Second interview was face to face in which did not last long about 15-20 minutes in which you sit with a recruiter and they just get a feel if you are a good fit for the position. Third interview is a group interview in which they ask a few questions and each person has a chance to answer and you can ask questions to the interviewer as well. I felt like all the stages of the interview went well. After 3rd interview I waited about two weeks in which I emailed the HR lady and then I found out that I did not get the job. But it was a good experience and I would apply again for another position.

Public Health Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had an informational interview with someone from the project I wanted to work for within the Rollins School of Public Health at Emory. That informational interview led them to forward my résumé onto some project managers they thought would be interested in my experience and skills set. I received an email 2-3 weeks after the informational interview (from the project managers) requesting an interview. We scheduled it for the following week and we met in a conference room. The interview lasted exactly 45 minutes. Afterward, they said they would be conducting interviews all that week and would get back to who they chose by the end of the following week. The end of the following week came and went, and I heard nothing. However, that following Monday, I received a very nice email from the managers indicating that while I had not received the offer, they were still very interested in my experience and skills set and they asked if it would be okay if they passed my résumé onto some managers for upcoming positions. Overall, I'd call it a win.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to work with a difficult client and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage stress when you have a lot on your plate and several projects to deal with?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online. I received an email several weeks after I applied. They asked questions via email and then scheduled an in person interview. I spoke with several members of the team and the associate director. They asked about my background and qualifications.

Academic Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emory University.

Interview

Email from administrator, brief phone conversation the same day, final interview two days later.

Process was quick and got the rejection a few days after the interview.

Confused since my current position is exactly the same but who knows, most likely internal or alumni. One of the interviewers said "I think I got you figured out" which was very strange. Might inquire with HR.