Emory University Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emory University Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was grueling but as to be expected given the nature of the job interviewing for. I was interviewed for almost an entire day. I met with the research team as a whole first and then met with the "higher ups" individually. It's an exhausting process but not intimidating at all. Dress comfortable and eat well (fuel food) before and during process.

Interview Questions

• What Skill set do you have that will be particularly helpful for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Emory University

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Facile process with a few question. It starts with a presentation and then meet all the group member. Everybody was nice and trying to help me. The offer came after several email correspondence which is kind of long process.I have no major complains.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in August 2008.

Interview

1:1 interview took place at a restaurant during a professional meeting.
    My future boss and I discuss what the position would entail and which skills I would bring to the lab.

Interview Questions

• What is the best contribution you could bring to the lab?   1 Answer
    • What is your expectation for career development during your position as a postdoc?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Even though there are NIH and NSF standards for postdoctoral salary, this can be negotiated if you have additional skills that set you apart from others in your same academic level.