Emory University Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emory University Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

A lot easier. Students may get a part time job through networking with professors. A lot easier. Students may get a part time job through networking with professors. A lot easier. Students may get a part time job through networking with professors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Emory University

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview and was asked questions regarding to tasks of the job and my experience doing certain job requirements.

Very nice and said they would let me know as soon as they interviewed the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not that hard; just talking about my prior experience   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

The process was simple. There was only one interview and it was quite informal. The questions were not at all tricky. I applied online on the emory website and was contacted for an interview about a week later. I was actually offered the job based on my resume qualifications, so the interview was simply a chance for them to se if I was who I said i was.

Interview Questions

• What unique characteristic will you add to the research team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview with Professor. Basic questions: Why do you like the subject? What do you want to get from this research position?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Very candid and friendly interview. Very simple. Sat me down in a professor's office and just asked me who I am and what I like doing on my off time. It was quite casual and they just wanted to get a better idea of who I was. It didn't seem too stuffy and or too uptight, as it was a very casual environment.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about research and testing on animals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

I was asked to tell them about myself. Then, they told me about the job and what criteria they were looking for in an applicant.