Empire Southwest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Empire Southwest Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Empire Southwest

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Empire Southwest.

Interview

Initial contact from HR was great. Interviews were almost militant but the office seems less rigid. The hiring manager made false statements, dangling the golden carrot with no regard for the applicants.

Interview Questions

• questions regarding cross-departmental working styles.   Answer Question
    • lots of personal questions masked as leading "get to know you" chit-chat   Answer Question

I did not appreciate the lack of respect. If this is how they treat prospective employees, I cannot imagine as an employee. Good thing too, since the company has been in the news regarding serious financial losses.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Empire Southwest (Mesa, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people at the same time, all from management. They all participated in asking questions. It was relaxed and they didn't make me feel nervous. It lasted around half an hour

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Empire Southwest.

Interview

Three long interviews with the same questions multiple times. The priority seemed to be more character rather than ability. The overall experience seemed as if each department makes up its own rules rather than follow corporate culture. I got the feeling that Empire rather not have to deal with Caterpillar as a product line.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company in five years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Short and One Sided / Empire Favor

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Empire Southwest (Mesa, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

the interview was from a temp agency aerotek then it was with empire. everything was very simple and fast that's because i have a great background, they where very nice and forward.

Interview Questions

• how long i been a thermal sprayer? how fast can i learn a different process? can i work with a team?and pay rate.   Answer Question

Planner/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Empire Southwest (Mesa, AZ) in October 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with a panel of employees. Mixture of managers and employees. Asked lots of questions about what I thought the job would be. They provided me with examples and asked how I would handle them.