Empirix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Empirix

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Empirix (Bedford, MA).

Interview

First I had an interview on site. There was no phone call interview before or anything. I interviewed with software engineers one on one, went over some basic questions. Some were data structures, others networking, basic programming concepts, sample code and figure out how it works. Overall understanding of concepts. I went over for a second interview later on, about the same type of interview.

Interview Questions

• Not too difficult, but binary tree algorithms   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at Empirix in March 2019.

Interview

It was a standard interview/conversation with their Senior Sales Director via video conference. Lasted at least 25 minutes. They wanted to know all of my relevant sales experience and how I have overcome challenges and learned things quickly in the past.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Empirix (Bedford, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with Hiring manager and two senior staff members. Manager was new, still had card with engineer title, spoke a mile a minute which I later diagnosed as nervousness. Sr engineer asked C++ questions, told me I was wrong on a "delete" question which I was almost positive I was right. Looked up later and I was correct. Additional problem solving questions asked. SCRUM method used, no new development, sustaining and feature work only. Salary was in the low $90s? Seemed like an okay place to work, but not much fun and that's the feeling I got from the engineers.

Interview Questions

• 1 different weight object out of 8, how to find with least measurement.   2 Answers
    • {
       object* p=NULL;
       p = new object();
       p->foo()
       delete p;
      }
      // ?? Whats wrong with above   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Empirix in April 2018.

Interview

Received an email from a firm that is handling the search to schedule a phone interview. Had about a 30 minute phone call that seemed to go well and the Recruiter said they thought it went well.

They asked that I take a personality assessment following the phone interview. It was from Predictive Index and pretty basic. 50 traits listed, choose the ones you think apply to you. Then the same 50, choose the ones you think others think of you.

I never heard back. I am guessing they didn't like the personality assessment. I am a little surprised they use something like that to make a hiring decision but if that is what works for them, who am I to judge?

Interview Questions

• Basic things, why are you looking, how do you complete a difficult search.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Empirix (Plano, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Talked with recruiter after online application. Took about week and a half to meet her schedule. She knew little about industry or job but was impressed enough to schedule second interview with hiring manager. Filled out forms to schedule second interview but never heard back. 30 years experience in their industry probably contributed to no response. Unprofessional is the norm.

Interview Questions

Empirix Response

Oct 17, 2018 – VP, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback regarding your interview with Empirix. At Empirix, our teams work hard to build lasting relationships with every potential candidate we speak with. Over the past several... More

QA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Empirix (Bedford, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

Going through the resume. Networking skills. SIP knowledge. Past experiences. Project details.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Empirix (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Quick telephone call after resume submission asking basic PM questions. If you move on from here they will bring you out to the corporate HQ for a 4-5 hour (with lunch) interview. You will meet multiple team members from Professional Services, sales, and other departments. The will discuss internally after your interview to decide if you are the right fit

Interview Questions

• Tell us a about your PM experience with handling multiple projects. (This position requires you to be able to handle multiple projects concurrently with little help. As the PM you are empowered to make almost all decisions and you must be very pro-active and willing to problem solve and make the best use of your resources. If you are use to having a dedicated team with a lot of support this might not be the best fit for you)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will negotiate salary with you. Make sure to ask about work hours and if you are able to work from home.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Empirix in September 2016.

Interview

Three rounds and one with recruiter. Telephonic and skype interview. Interview lasted for around half an hour for each round. Most work is based upon individuals only. The interview consists mostly getting know the candidate.

Interview Questions

Interview

Simple 2-3 rounds. Some of the rounds lasts not more than 20 minutes. It depends upon which team are you working. Team is having not many proffered vendors .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Empirix.

Interview

The process was fast and good. Technical team is good. good profile. very good technology. many things to learn. i interviewed and got confirmed in amonth. received offer letter very fast.