Employbridge Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Employbridge Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Employbridge

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Employbridge.

Interview

Very thorough in the hiring process and you will have a great overview of the company culture. If you put it on your resume be prepared to prove it.

Interview Questions

• Persistent in many questions about experience and their own company culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be prepared to negotiate your compensation plan. Your manager will be honest and follow through on the financial commitments. If you perform well you will make more than you expect. If not, you will not be happy with the plan.

Other Interview Reviews for Employbridge

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Employbridge (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Pretty normal interview process. I was contacted at the end of the month and by the end of the following month they had offered me the job. My suggestion for this company is to hire better managers and to spring clean their upper management that came from one of the company's they acquired. With these folks in place the company doesn't practice what they preach. Oh and no one knows who they are. Brand recognition is just not there like they think.

Interview Questions