Emtec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was 4 levels out of which 1st 2 were Technical rounds, 3rd was a Managerial Round and 4th was a HR round. Interview level were good and asked questions about Oracle cloud and my expertise on oracle cloud. Number of Projects i have performed and what were their business requirements.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Emtec   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not much negotiations,

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

One of their recruiters reached out to me about a week after I applied online. They set up a quick phone call to screen me the same week, and then I was told that they would set up a call with the department head and I (about a week after that). Both interviews were fairly straightforward. The latter was very specific and I was unprepared for some of the questions. This interview ran for about 45 minutes and I received feedback from the recruiter during the same week. Even though they decided not to move forward, it was nice to receive some feedback rather than absolute silence.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a marketing campaign that you ran (step-by-step )

What is your marketing strategy?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emtec (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

There was only 2 rounds, one on campus, one in office. Last round was all behavioral. It was 5 one on one interview with management from different area. The Chicago location is mostly compromised of white males. The overall office culture gave me a bad feeling, the office area was mostly empty.

Interview Questions

Emtec Response

Nov 25, 2016 – Professional Services Sr. Recruiter

I believe this particular set of interviews took place on a Friday when many, who can, work from home. This would explain the quiet / empty office feeling.

Inclusion and diversity are fundamental... More

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

it was not intense. very friendly staff. technical questions asked to assess candidate's knowledge.
    They then proceeded to ask me what I would do in a scenario where a printer was connected to the network but when printing a page a line of code appeared on the top left and nothing else.

Interview Questions

• how well do i work with others or following instructions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told how much the position payed.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with managers and other consultants, discussed relevant project experience and specific scenarios from my past. Interviewers seemed to have a good understanding of the consulting arena. The interview process provided a good two-way discussion and understanding of the role and expectations. The people performing the interviews seemed to be knowledgeable about the areas I would be focused on.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Emtec in July 2017.

Interview

1st round is technical plus aptitude test for 75 min...there were 3 programs to code in c language...each question has 2 min except programming ...questions on objects oriented programming structure and c language

Software Development Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was my first experience of an interview in a MNC.
    There was an aptitude round (technical+quantitative)
    After that they had Two technical face to face interview.
    The first face to face interview went well.
    The second one was in depth and unfortunately couldn't get through.
    With much more in depth preparation cracking it would be easier......
    The interviewers were pleasant and helpful....

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Written test, 3 technical round, 1 hr round.
    Written was easy.related to aptitude testing ang 4 subjective questions on sql bug reporting.
    No negative marking, just ans properly of Mcq's question. Subjective are easy not to worry.

Interview Questions

• Regression testing, http, seddion, cache, cookie,. They mainly focus on web concepts. Except web concepts they ask everything from your resume. They will give you real time scenarios. Real time questions.
      Sql queries, joins basically, aggregate function, how to take screenshots in automation. Security testing.
      Sql injection. Test cases for sql injection. Penetration testing   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There was first an apti round along with coding round.
    The shortlisted candidates were called on campus for face to face interview.
    First technical interview was easy and just focused on programming knowledge.
    The second technical interview was a little practical approach.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

HR was very good and humble. Offered water and coffee as soon as i reached. Then initiated my interview process.
    there were 3-4 rounds, of which i got rejected in third round.
    1st round : written test (coding + apti + technical apti.),
    2nd round : F2F technical
    3rd round : F2F technical

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

it would be very easy process, i get an opportunity from cdac to apply Emtec.
    In interview, they focus only on .net and somewhat for java as well as salesforce.
    In india. Emtec is only at 2 locations one at Pune and another at Banglore.

Interview Questions

• what is .net program compile process   1 Answer