Emtec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Emtec

3.2

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emtec (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

There was only 2 rounds, one on campus, one in office. Last round was all behavioral. It was 5 one on one interview with management from different area. The Chicago location is mostly compromised of white males. The overall office culture gave me a bad feeling, the office area was mostly empty.

Interview Questions

Emtec Response

Nov 25, 2016 – Professional Services Sr. Recruiter

I believe this particular set of interviews took place on a Friday when many, who can, work from home. This would explain the quiet / empty office feeling.

Inclusion and diversity are fundamental elements of Emtec’s culture and values. We recognize that the best solutions come from many different sources. The fact that you only interacted with "white males" is not an accurate reflection of the diversity of our team. It is unfortunate that you were not able to experience a more accurate reflection of our vibrant and diverse team. Maybe next time!

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

it was not intense. very friendly staff. technical questions asked to assess candidate's knowledge.
    They then proceeded to ask me what I would do in a scenario where a printer was connected to the network but when printing a page a line of code appeared on the top left and nothing else.

Interview Questions

• how well do i work with others or following instructions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told how much the position payed.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with managers and other consultants, discussed relevant project experience and specific scenarios from my past. Interviewers seemed to have a good understanding of the consulting arena. The interview process provided a good two-way discussion and understanding of the role and expectations. The people performing the interviews seemed to be knowledgeable about the areas I would be focused on.

AWS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was good interview process , i cleared 2 technical rounds. Final round was with Digital head.
    He was asking questions which wan't related to my profile. I applied for AWS and he was asking questions on Azure cloud . It was strange experience with him.

Interview Questions

• 1) How to migrate AD users to cloud .
      2) what authentication service you work on   1 Answer

Jan 30, 2020 – Professional Services Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for your positive comments about the interview process. If the interview panelist(s) feels that the candidate can contribute towards a wider scope of work, they may ask additional questions to uncover the candidate's knowledge in other technology stacks. This helps the panelist(s) to better align the candidate with available roles. If you would like to get more detailed feedback about your interview, please feel free to email the HR team at HR-India@emtecinc.com.

Android Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

"The worst interview process I came across"

Before setting up for any interview, your recruitment / technical panel should be very much familiar with the current requirement.

In my case, my interview was planned before a week and I had already shared my profile to recruiter. So, they have good amount of time to match my profile with the current requirement.

Now, I went for interview 25 kms away from my home and interview took around 1:30 hours and it went really very well and also I was confident enough about that.

After that, one recruiter came to me and she said that 'there are more interview planned on this week. Once we finish with that we will let you know.' So I came back home.

On next day, I sent a follow up mail to recruiter with I was in contact and she replied to me that -
    "Thank you for attending interview with us, but sorry to say your candidature is not suitable for our current project requirement."

Interview Questions

Emtec Response

Jan 22, 2020 – Professional Services Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to post your detailed interview feedback. When we come across candidates who appear to have skills required for an ongoing / upcoming projects, we invite them for an interview to gauge their overall proficiency and role alignment. Our interview panel always does a detailed skills evaluation of each candidate to check alignment with any open positions at Emtec, and this sometimes can extend the interview time. In some rare scenarios, the project requirements may change due to factors beyond our control, during the course of candidate shortlisting and interview process. If you would like to get further clarifications specific to your interview, please feel free to email the HR team at HR-India@emtecinc.com.

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emtec (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Applied through naukri.
    Received test link for the same which consists basic core Java questions and some basic programming questions in which complete the missing methods only..

I have given test and i am able to solve all the program.
     But there's no response recruiter about the test results or any other updates about further process.even after taking follow up over an email. Very unprofessional. Don't waste your time.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

There were 4 rounds. 1st you have to clear aptitude round. After that 2 technical rounds and final is HR round. Aptitude test was easy.
    I cleared 1st two rounds and came out from third round.
    All questions on your resume. So prepare resume thoroughly. Prepare all the projects that you have mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions

• questions like oops concepts, abstract class vs interface, final, super keyword, array program's like sorting, find missing numbers, queries on join, etc   Answer Question

Senior Java/J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

First telephonic screening round . Easy. Second face to face. Interviewer not sure what they are asking and what they want .

They are not focusing on technology and asking nonsense questions

Interview Questions

• Rest Endpoints design
      Serialization
      Spring boot

Equals method   1 Answer

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Straight Forward process, Consisting of two rounds, Group Discussion and Technical Round.
    The GD was fairly easy but the second round was a panel interview with the hiring managers. Being a fresher they did not expect much from me, however, I failed to convince them to take me on board. They were extremely polite, humble and accommodating throughout the process.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

first is online test of aptitude +technical mcq + two programs
    then at company 3 technical round + HR round. The interview is only about what you write in your resume, so care full about each and every word.

Interview Questions

• 1.SQL queries mainly about joins.
      2.java mainly oops concepts