Emtec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 27, 2016

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was 4 levels out of which 1st 2 were Technical rounds, 3rd was a Managerial Round and 4th was a HR round. Interview level were good and asked questions about Oracle cloud and my expertise on oracle cloud. Number of Projects i have performed and what were their business requirements.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Emtec   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not much negotiations,

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

4 levels of interview: Initially with HR, then 2 other technical interviews. Consulting company and is looking for candidates good in architecture design and thorough technical background. CRM (Dynamics and Salesforce), analytics, Mobile, cloud are some of the technologies that they are looking to hire for. Interviewers are courteous. Quick and too the point.

Interview Questions

• Designing enterprise applications, interconnectivity for distributed applications   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Emtec (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring process included one technical session(telephonic), one managerial session(skype) and one HR session.They have asked me to attend the technical interview in skype but due to some technical issues it was completed in telephone.Awaiting for the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Even though you had an offer in hand why were you opting to move to Emtec .   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec.

Interview

1st round was technical objective test and programming test.
    2nd was technical interview which was taken by senior.
    3rd was again technical interview which was taken by technical manager.
    4th was also technical which was taken by technical architects.
    and finally 5th n 6th round was Ceo n HR round respectively.

Interview Questions

• Current project architecture, DB questions, wcf and webservices, css, java script, asp. net basic, logical c# quations, oops, ajax, jquery, jagged array, design patterns, identity column, joins 1 1 1 rows, session management in asp.net   Answer Question

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process was good and i could get the good salary it is greater than the expected one

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

One of their recruiters reached out to me about a week after I applied online. They set up a quick phone call to screen me the same week, and then I was told that they would set up a call with the department head and I (about a week after that). Both interviews were fairly straightforward. The latter was very specific and I was unprepared for some of the questions. This interview ran for about 45 minutes and I received feedback from the recruiter during the same week. Even though they decided not to move forward, it was nice to receive some feedback rather than absolute silence.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a marketing campaign that you ran (step-by-step )

What is your marketing strategy?
      Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

it was not intense. very friendly staff. technical questions asked to assess candidate's knowledge.
    They then proceeded to ask me what I would do in a scenario where a printer was connected to the network but when printing a page a line of code appeared on the top left and nothing else.

Interview Questions

• how well do i work with others or following instructions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told how much the position payed.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emtec (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2012.

Interview

There are two rounds of interview. One is with the Area sales manager and the second is with the Managing director of the company.
    The will call you at their Sharjah office and then at their dubai office. They will try to ask you the reason for immigrating to this country and the reason to join this company. They will try to convince you that this a tough job and will try to check you are bold enough to handle the customer or are you resilient enough to handle any type of rejection

Interview Questions

• Q.1)It is a difficult job. Do you think you can do this?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emtec (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

There was only 2 rounds, one on campus, one in office. Last round was all behavioral. It was 5 one on one interview with management from different area. The Chicago location is mostly compromised of white males. The overall office culture gave me a bad feeling, the office area was mostly empty.

Interview Questions

Emtec Response

Nov 25, 2016 – Professional Services Sr. Recruiter

I believe this particular set of interviews took place on a Friday when many, who can, work from home. This would explain the quiet / empty office feeling. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental ... More

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First they conducted a written apti and then they had 2 technical rounds and then hr round. I cleared the apti and first technical round . the second technical round I did not cleared it. They asked questions regarding testing and http. The apti was a technical one with database and query questions