Emtec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 27, 2016

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was 4 levels out of which 1st 2 were Technical rounds, 3rd was a Managerial Round and 4th was a HR round. Interview level were good and asked questions about Oracle cloud and my expertise on oracle cloud. Number of Projects i have performed and what were their business requirements.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Emtec   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not much negotiations,

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

-Relaxed and informative on-campus interview
    -Invited to new Chicago office two weeks later
    -Emtec provided executive transportation and airfrare from and to campus
    -8 half-hour conversation based interviews on-site in Chicago
    -2 week wait for response

Interview Questions

Interview

tech and hr

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

HR was very good and humble. Offered water and coffee as soon as i reached. Then initiated my interview process.
    there were 3-4 rounds, of which i got rejected in third round.
    1st round : written test (coding + apti + technical apti.),
    2nd round : F2F technical
    3rd round : F2F technical

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec in May 2011.

Interview

Discussed current position. Discussed training requirements and job suitability. Job ended up not suiting my then skillset and salary requirements.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was ok. The interviewer said she will contact the references and she did. But there was no response at all. Even one of my responses tried to contact them.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Emtec in June 2010.

Interview

Contacted by an outside recruiter. From initial contact to being offered the job took 4 months

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered more than I was expecting so no negotiation was needee

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied for .net developer position through company's career page.First round was online technical test, they said that they conduct this round for candidate below 3 years of experience.
    Technical test was bit difficult.There were multiple question related to XML manipulation in .net, WCF related questions, oops,remoting, ado.net
    Second round was technical interview, interviewer asked me typical .net related interview questions.
    After that hr came & asked me some questions like introduction, family background.
    After that there was another technical interview, interviewer asked me about oops,ado.net,web services,singleton pattern

Interview Questions

• Can there be multiple null values in column which have unique constraint set?   1 Answer
    • if there is a situation where we need to fetch millions of records from db what can be done to improve performance?   Answer Question

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emtec (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial resume evaluation and first level of technical interview and then second level interview on real time scenarios and Managerial interview -final Hr discussion .Much on BI Concepts and DWH , Tool usage and delivery process , onsite communication

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 4 total rounds.

Round 1: This was technical aptitude written test. It had 15 questions (regarding C# core concepts, Web form apps and winform apps), programs (linked list, binary tree, stack) and queries based on the given scenario.

Round 2, 3: These were technical interviews. Both the interviewers were very polite and helpful. They asked me questions regarding C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF and SQL.

I got rejected in the third round. I didn't felt bad, since I was not fully prepared. But overall experience was very good.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall all the questions. But here are few questions that I remember.

WCF:
      How do you achieve security in WCF?
      What are the different contracts in WCF?
      What is the endpoint in WCF?
      What are the different ways to consume the WCF service?

OOP:
      What are the different OOP concepts?
      What is polymorphism? Difference between overloading, overriding.
      What is abstract class, interface?
      Why C# does not allow multiple inheritance? What is the alternative to achieve it?

Programs:
      Asterisk pyramid
      Single digit sum of the digits

ASP.NET:
      Session, Application object
      Page life cycle
      What setup is required to use windows authentication?
      Forms authentication

MVC:
      Techniques to send data from controller to view
      How request processing is done?
      Significance of the MVC controller's parameter less constructor

jQuery, javascript
      What is JSON?
      Result of: "555" + 5, "555" - 5?
      What is object in JavaScript?
      What is differed object in jQuery? Parameters present in deferred .then() method?

SQL:
      Isolation levels
      Error handling
      For the following tables, how many rows should be returned for innter join, left join and right join?
      [Table A] [Table B]
          Col1 Col1
      ----------- ------------
      Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emtec (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I got selected from CDAC campus selection. Initially we are shown Emtec company as whole and its key area of work. We then go following round
    Aptitude round : Questions were from Quant, English and LR
    Group Discussion : Total 6 person in the group
    Two Technical round followed by HR round

Interview Questions

• Tell me yourself , OOPs concept, Db queries   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation , First Company