Enaxis Consulting Change Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enaxis Consulting

4.0

Change Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email asking for a phone interview; I responded accepting the date and time for their call - but the call never came through. I called the number of the HR contact and left them a phone message letting them know that the interview didn't happen. I never heard back from them. I now think it's a blessing; if this is how they behave during the interview process (not caring about individuals) then Enaxis Consulting is not the kind of firm I want to work for.

Other Interview Reviews for Enaxis Consulting

Change Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Detailed Process Experience: Applied for the job online, was contacted by a recruiter to request a phone interview over email 2 business days later, and had the screening phone interview with the recruiter the next day, where she asked basic questions about my employment history and experience, most previous salary, and current job situation. The recruiter emailed me the same day to request my availability for an in-person interview with 2 consultants. After responding with my availability the same day, the recruiter emailed me back 7 days later for an interview for the next day. Went into the office for the interview, where a Manager and Senior Manager asked me more detailed questions about my work experience, such as what training methods I have used, if I had developed any change management strategies, etc. They also told me more about the work they do and gave me the opportunity to ask them any questions I had. 8 days later, the recruiter emailed me to move me onto the next step, which is a case interview with 2 consultants. I was not given any preparation materials beforehand, only instructions that said I would have an hour to create a PowerPoint presentation with my analysis and that my case study type would depend on my background and experience level. 5 days later, I went in for my case interview, where I was given a change management case study that asked for my findings and recommendations for the "client" problem, including a communication plan recommendation. Once I was done creating my presentation on a provided computer, 2 consultants came into the room and after presenting my case to them, they asked me questions about my recommendations and even asked questions about potential solutions I didn't necessarily recommend to challenge me. Afterwards, they asked me questions about my background, very similar to the first in-person interview I had. The case interview took about 2 hours overall. 2 days later, the recruiter emailed me to move me on to the final partner interview. The next business day, I went into the office and met with one of the co-partners for about an hour. The interview was very conversational, where he asked minimal questions about my background and gave me the opportunity to ask him questions. Most of the time was spent having a casual conversation, which I think is meant to assess culture fit. 3 days later, I received an email and phone call from the recruiter offering me the position. Overall, the entire process from application submission to offer took 5 weeks and was very professional and succinct. I was impressed with how quickly they moved me through the process and kept me up-to-date at every turn. The interviews aren't too difficult, but it really helps to be very prepared, as the interview are still challenging. Even though there are quite a few phases and steps, it was a great experience overall.

Interview Questions