Enaxis Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Change Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Detailed Process Experience: Applied for the job online, was contacted by a recruiter to request a phone interview over email 2 business days later, and had the screening phone interview with the recruiter the next day, where she asked basic questions about my employment history and experience, most previous salary, and current job situation. The recruiter emailed me the same day to request my availability for an in-person interview with 2 consultants. After responding with my availability the same day, the recruiter emailed me back 7 days later for an interview for the next day. Went into the office for the interview, where a Manager and Senior Manager asked me more detailed questions about my work experience, such as what training methods I have used, if I had developed any change management strategies, etc. They also told me more about the work they do and gave me the opportunity to ask them any questions I had. 8 days later, the recruiter emailed me to move me onto the next step, which is a case interview with 2 consultants. I was not given any preparation materials beforehand, only instructions that said I would have an hour to create a PowerPoint presentation with my analysis and that my case study type would depend on my background and experience level. 5 days later, I went in for my case interview, where I was given a change management case study that asked for my findings and recommendations for the "client" problem, including a communication plan recommendation. Once I was done creating my presentation on a provided computer, 2 consultants came into the room and after presenting my case to them, they asked me questions about my recommendations and even asked questions about potential solutions I didn't necessarily recommend to challenge me. Afterwards, they asked me questions about my background, very similar to the first in-person interview I had. The case interview took about 2 hours overall. 2 days later, the recruiter emailed me to move me on to the final partner interview. The next business day, I went into the office and met with one of the co-partners for about an hour. The interview was very conversational, where he asked minimal questions about my background and gave me the opportunity to ask him questions. Most of the time was spent having a casual conversation, which I think is meant to assess culture fit. 3 days later, I received an email and phone call from the recruiter offering me the position. Overall, the entire process from application submission to offer took 5 weeks and was very professional and succinct. I was impressed with how quickly they moved me through the process and kept me up-to-date at every turn. The interviews aren't too difficult, but it really helps to be very prepared, as the interview are still challenging. Even though there are quite a few phases and steps, it was a great experience overall.

Change Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email asking for a phone interview; I responded accepting the date and time for their call - but the call never came through. I called the number of the HR contact and left them a phone message letting them know that the interview didn't happen. I never heard back from them. I now think it's a blessing; if this is how they behave during the interview process (not caring about individuals) then Enaxis Consulting is not the kind of firm I want to work for.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Begins with phone screen, then 3 interviews. First interview is a standard behavioral, next interview is a case study, and final interview is behavioral with one of the partners. Interview process is fairly straightforward. It is expected that you use this time to get to know the company as well, so make sure to ask real, intelligent questions

Interview Questions

• Which part of the company interests you the most?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Overall, I enjoyed the interview process. I had the opportunity to meet with several people in the company, so there was no doubt if I would be a cultural fit. None of the questions were too difficult or outside what I expected.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the norm - Work history, experience, reason for interest in Enaxis   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX).

Interview

Recruiter trolls LinkedIn for possible candidates.
    Initial phone interview is scheduled with the recruiter if you're interested. Then if you have potential, a second phone interview is scheduled with a consultant. Then there is an in-person interview to complete a 90 minute case study (60 minutes to prepare your PPT, then 30 minutes to present to 2 consultants).
    Last interview is with one of the owners.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was significantly lower than what was discussed so had to negotiate for more.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial screening over the phone. Followed by 30 minute first round interview with 2 consultants at the Greenway Office. A week later got the second round (case) interview. Had to prepare slides based on the case within 30 minutes and present to two consultants. Last and final round is with founding partner. The guy seemed very arrogant and asked questions which had nothing to do with the job or career

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with team conflict? What's your greatest career achievement? Why do you want to work for us? Where do you see the future of this industry?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Found me through Linked-In. Two additional Interviews with Principal and Senior Principal in person at the Houston office. Final step was a case study before receiving an offer. Process took one month.

Interview Questions

• Case study completed for a IT Change Management role. Did not fit my background. Told this to the recruiter.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter focusing on fit and willingness to work for Enaxis, in person interview focusing on fit and polish. In person case study focusing on analytical capabilities and presentation skills. Finally partner interview. Found the partner interview to be the most challenging simply because the partners are most engaged in ensuring fit with company culture.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

3 levels of interview (after initial phone screening interview) including a case study in which you present the outcome to 2 Interviewers - mostly Manager and Senior Manager level. A feedback is provided within 2 weeks of each interview.

The interviewers were quite friendly and encouraged you to settle down if they sense some nervousness. In general, they are after your skills, experience and what you will do in different scenarios.

Once you pass the first round, the second will be a case study to test your analysis and reasoning skills and also your presentation skills then you get to meet the partner if all goes well...and the offer if you get past the partner.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage stakeholders/project sponsor when something is wrong with your project   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX).

Interview

Recruiter trolls LinkedIn, etc. and reviews resumes submitted and then contacts possible candidates; phone interviews with recruiter, in-person interviews with founders and employees at various levels including a case interview designed to test reasoning, I.T. knowledge, PowerPoint, and Excel skills; after input from all interviewers, founders decide on whether to make offer or not

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They reject many candidates as making too much and will also agree that they can make a given compensation range, but may put a much lower number in the offer with limited ability to negotiate it upwards