Enaxis Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

3.3

Change Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email asking for a phone interview; I responded accepting the date and time for their call - but the call never came through. I called the number of the HR contact and left them a phone message letting them know that the interview didn't happen. I never heard back from them. I now think it's a blessing; if this is how they behave during the interview process (not caring about individuals) then Enaxis Consulting is not the kind of firm I want to work for.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Begins with phone screen, then 3 interviews. First interview is a standard behavioral, next interview is a case study, and final interview is behavioral with one of the partners. Interview process is fairly straightforward. It is expected that you use this time to get to know the company as well, so make sure to ask real, intelligent questions

Interview Questions

• Which part of the company interests you the most?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Overall, I enjoyed the interview process. I had the opportunity to meet with several people in the company, so there was no doubt if I would be a cultural fit. None of the questions were too difficult or outside what I expected.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the norm - Work history, experience, reason for interest in Enaxis   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX).

Interview

Recruiter trolls LinkedIn for possible candidates.
    Initial phone interview is scheduled with the recruiter if you're interested. Then if you have potential, a second phone interview is scheduled with a consultant. Then there is an in-person interview to complete a 90 minute case study (60 minutes to prepare your PPT, then 30 minutes to present to 2 consultants).
    Last interview is with one of the owners.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was significantly lower than what was discussed so had to negotiate for more.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial screening over the phone. Followed by 30 minute first round interview with 2 consultants at the Greenway Office. A week later got the second round (case) interview. Had to prepare slides based on the case within 30 minutes and present to two consultants. Last and final round is with founding partner. The guy seemed very arrogant and asked questions which had nothing to do with the job or career

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with team conflict? What's your greatest career achievement? Why do you want to work for us? Where do you see the future of this industry?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Found me through Linked-In. Two additional Interviews with Principal and Senior Principal in person at the Houston office. Final step was a case study before receiving an offer. Process took one month.

Interview Questions

• Case study completed for a IT Change Management role. Did not fit my background. Told this to the recruiter.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter focusing on fit and willingness to work for Enaxis, in person interview focusing on fit and polish. In person case study focusing on analytical capabilities and presentation skills. Finally partner interview. Found the partner interview to be the most challenging simply because the partners are most engaged in ensuring fit with company culture.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

3 levels of interview (after initial phone screening interview) including a case study in which you present the outcome to 2 Interviewers - mostly Manager and Senior Manager level. A feedback is provided within 2 weeks of each interview.

The interviewers were quite friendly and encouraged you to settle down if they sense some nervousness. In general, they are after your skills, experience and what you will do in different scenarios.

Once you pass the first round, the second will be a case study to test your analysis and reasoning skills and also your presentation skills then you get to meet the partner if all goes well...and the offer if you get past the partner.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage stakeholders/project sponsor when something is wrong with your project   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX).

Interview

Recruiter trolls LinkedIn, etc. and reviews resumes submitted and then contacts possible candidates; phone interviews with recruiter, in-person interviews with founders and employees at various levels including a case interview designed to test reasoning, I.T. knowledge, PowerPoint, and Excel skills; after input from all interviewers, founders decide on whether to make offer or not

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They reject many candidates as making too much and will also agree that they can make a given compensation range, but may put a much lower number in the offer with limited ability to negotiate it upwards

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial communication came from the recruiter at Enaxis, then there was an interview with a partner. The partner interview was offsite from where the client was, at a loud cafe but I felt it went well.
    I was then flown to Houston so I could interview with the rest of the team.

Prior to the interview I was sent a case study that all must complete. If you are in the office you have 1.5 hours to do it. It consist of about 9 Excel steps, creating a PPT deck of your recommendation/findings and then a communication plan. I had gotten this and then went away during Thanksgiving so I had more than 1.5 hours to complete but it was very time consuming.
    They want to see how you think on your feet-

I arrived at Enaxis and was put into a conference room and I presented my PPT, Excel tabs and Communication Plan to two consultants. I believe it was for 30 some minutes.
    After that ended 2 different consultants came in and interviewed me.

After that was lunch and then I came back to interview with Dhiren. I think that is where it went downhill. I never said I was a consultant, I never have been, and I have dealt with internal clients at my previous positions and I never have lied to say I have been a consultant or I have dealt with external clients. This is something I want to do and know I could do very well. However they thought differently.

I was not extended an offer and in the end I believe it was for the best.

Interview Questions

• I would say the case study. It depends on what level/position you are interviewing for but be prepared to know pivot tables, SUMIF's, VLOOKUP and if you get to one of the questions stuff you may have learned in accounting while in college.   Answer Question