Enaxis Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enaxis Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX).

Interview

Recruiter trolls LinkedIn for possible candidates.
Initial phone interview is scheduled with the recruiter if you're interested. Then if you have potential, a second phone interview is scheduled with a consultant. Then there is an in-person interview to complete a 90 minute case study (60 minutes to prepare your PPT, then 30 minutes to present to 2 consultants).
Last interview is with one of the owners.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was significantly lower than what was discussed so had to negotiate for more.

Other Interview Reviews for Enaxis Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Found me through Linked-In. Two additional Interviews with Principal and Senior Principal in person at the Houston office. Final step was a case study before receiving an offer. Process took one month.

Interview Questions

• Case study completed for a IT Change Management role. Did not fit my background. Told this to the recruiter.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enaxis Consulting (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Recruiter called and provided high-level info on the firm and scheduled my first interview with a partner. Interview was pleasant asked many questions. Next interview consisted of back-to-back interviews with 3 consultants largely focused on experience. All three interviewers were senior managers and wanted to ensure I had the experience to handle difficult work situations.

Interview Questions

• One interviewer gave me multiple challenging situations and asked me to pretend I was presenting to the client. Quick thinking and pulling from experience helped with this interview task.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer made, negotiated got more vacation time in negotiation.