Enbridge Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enbridge Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enbridge.

Interview

Pretty easy interview with straight forward questions. Only had one interview before getting offer. Interview was with direct manager at that time. Got an offer a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were in a difficult situation and explain how you managed it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enbridge

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enbridge (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward with lots of behavioural questions. Interview took approx 1 hour

1. Applied online
    2. Phone interview with HR rep
    3. In person interview with hiring manager and another manager
    4. Second in person interview with hiring manager and another person

Interview Questions

• Example of how you resolved a problem?
      Example of when you didn't get along with one of your coworkers, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Enbridge.

Interview

The application process took me one week to proceed. The team is doing a special project and looking for more people to join the team urgently. So my job agency contacted me and provided me this opportunity. The interview was very straight forward. The hiring manager and a HR were interviewing. Questions are all behavioural based. Maybe one or two question is about my technical skills which about data analysis.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enbridge (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

My interview was arranged by the staffing agent. They passed my resume to the supervisor. There is no phone screen. I meet the interviewer at the downtown office. Pretty friendly interview. We talked a little bit about my background and then start with their current system and training program. the interview was about 1 hour

Interview Questions

• regular stuff and talked more about their business planning   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enbridge in August 2012.

Interview

The online application system was quite simple to submit my resume. It allowed me to enter the employee's name, position & email address that had referred me.
    I received a phone call a few days later, interviewed the following day. Received an offer by telephone, followed up by email the next day.
    Enbridge makes use of the STAR, Behavioural interview technique. There were representatives both from the HR department and the business department that was hiring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle a conflict with a coworker or direct report.
      The difficulty about this question was in not knowing the hiring managers preference for dealing with employee issues. You know that the interviewers will make assumptions based on your past - how you behaved is how you will behave. But my same story could be presented with slight perspective tweaks to match the desired method, if only I knew their style   Answer Question

Negotiation

As this was a contract position their was no negotiation, the salary was set into the project budget.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enbridge (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2009.

Interview

2:1 interview with a senior analyst and a manager. Fairly informal. Short skills test, confirming your knowledge of basic statistics/econometrics. Some behavioural questions. Total lasted about one hour. As it is a large utility company, the culture is pretty relaxed. Not very fast-paced. People are friendly and helpful, and enjoy a work-life balance. Very diverse workforce with emphasis on seniority.

Interview Questions

• You will be presented with statistical data output for a time series model, and asked basic questions such as "how significant is the independent variable in terms of modeling the dependent variable?"   Answer Question