Enbridge Energy Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enbridge Energy in April 2012.

Interview

Ridiculous phone interview. I was given no warning the interview was to take place - HR/recruiter person called me up out of the blue several weeks after submitting an application. By that time I had applied for around 100 other jobs at various companies and had already crossed Enbridge off my list because I had not heard back from them, so I did not remember clearly what the position was. (Also, at the time I applied I had applied for another position at Enbridge, which resulted in me getting the two mixed up. When I asked the recruiter to clarify which position the "interview" was for, she became very cagey and did not answer me.)
The recruiter immediately launched into hardcore interview questions - questions which would have required some serious prepping time prior to interview. I should have declined the interview for another time, but I figured it was a very general "pre-screening" process, not a REAL interview like you'd have in person at the company's offices. The recruiter also attacked me over my CV and declared she didn't understand the title of a particular job I have had, a title which anyone with common sense - and in particular someone who's a recruiter - should have understood. Of course I did not hear back from the company after my joke "interview." Nevertheless, I wouldn't want to work for these people anyway - not with the behavior the recruiter demonstrated on the phone! EXTREMELY unprofessional. A joke.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work in this position for our company?   Answer Question