Encompass Home Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

phone screen, phone interview, face to face performed quickly and with multiple staff members: branch manager, program manager. screened by talent agent. all staff were very kind and impressive. intervew was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• why would they choose me over someone else   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health (Conroe, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was efficient and appeared to be a supportive, encouraging environment with reasonable work demands, however soon after I was hired the hr representative and the local head of the agency changed, and the new boss was punitive and not supportive at all of staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

What they offered was reasonable salary wise and work load wise, but it demanded much more than I was lead to believe, but that is also due to the change in local manager.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interview process, first with the local manager, then with the regional manager via phone. They gave me an offer via email, and I negotiated on salary a bit. They upped my salary, but said they'd have to up my sales quota as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Home Health, and our company?   Answer Question

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health (Emporia, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

Ten minutes, standing at a counter in a furniture-free office. The interviewer was very nice and thorough, but the experience was somewhat uncomfortable. I did not have trouble finding the office because I am skilled with Google Maps, but before the sign was up many people did have problems finding my office.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health.

Interview

Informal interview with division manager in person. I was askd basic questions on my experience in sales and health care knowledge. The next step was to complete a reference check, in which five references complete an online survey. The process is slightly lengthly, but all of the staff are very friendly.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health (Arlington, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Hiring manager makes you feel very comfortable and explains the job and expectation very clearly. They give you a good opportunity to tell them who you are and what you feel you can bring to the table. Interview was very easy going!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had employees that didn’t get along?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health (Braintree, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Casual atmosphere. Non-of the typical questions other then being ask if I knew that the Organization was about. Seems the organization is focused on your personality to see if you could fit into a team. Explained that the organization as moving and if I had a problem commuting. Explained who I be working for and briefly met 2 of team members who shook my hand. They did not ask questions. Was interview by the Administrator of the Department

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions. How are you? Do you have a reliable car. Explained what in detail the position function would be.   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncanville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health (Duncanville, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a very quick interview. There were a few basic questions about myself, my experience, and my motivation to work at encompass. Then a little overview of the program, pay, and benefits. I needed 5 references with email. After the interview they will send you an email to input your references which will send an email to them to complete a survey on you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health in May 2016.

Interview

Encompass contacted me and I had three interviews with the company, one with direct manager, one with specialty manager, and phone manager with Regional sales manager.. Asked to do a ride along for a day to see how I felt the fit with the company was for me. Each interview lasted 45 minutes to one hou. Feedback generally came a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize yourself?
      How would you approach an office?
      What is you personality like?
      What do you know about Encompass and its culture?
      Could you sell in the home health arena? It is a very difficult sale   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Home Health (Logan, UT) in July 2013.

Interview

Very quick and professional. 2 Interviews, Branch level and District Level. Basic interview questions wanting to see if you have the drive to survive in the extremely competitive world of Home Health Care sales.

Interview Questions

• nothing really difficult. They did ask about previous accounts I called on and obstacles I ran into and how I overcame them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very good. They offer a variety of mixed salary + Bonus structures that you can choose from and negotiate a little bit. I found that they offered such a variety or salary + Bonus that I did not need to negotiate.