Endeavor Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Interview for Endeavor Insight Position. Received a first round interview by phone. The phone interview was not particularly challenging, but the interviewer seemed to be in a rush, and didn't really focus on what I was saying (I could hear typing on the keyboard during the interview and some other times it seemed like he was shuffling/moving paper around). Only lasted 15 minutes and unfortunately did not get the interview.

Interview Questions

• Which recent publication that the team has published that you found most interesting and why?   Answer Question

Endeavor Insight Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Global in March 2014.

Interview

Received an email about scheduling a 30 minute interview with Rhett Morris. During the interview, he asked generic and very broad questions, and during my response, gave no feedback or indication he was listening. He did not respond to anything I said. This lasted about 7 minutes. After I had asked questions about Endeavor Insight, which he answered very generically again, he ended the interview. 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• General questions, but he only asked me three questions.   Answer Question

Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

In-person interview with supervisor and existing events manager at New York office, both present for the full duration of the interview. Questions from both parties, and included an opportunity to meet other team members and ask specific "fit" questions.

Interview Questions

• Past event planning experience, experience working in international organization, experience working with teammates remotely   Answer Question

Endeavor Insight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone call interview. There was a lot of background noise and the interviewer, Rhett Morris, did not really seem that interested in what I had to say and it did not seem like he was even engaged in the process. Quite a waste of time to be honest given the amount of preparation that was needed. The organization also overstates their impact in the world as they are primarily a connector of people.

MBA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor Global in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I had 2 phone interviews.

I'm actually quite disappointed in my experience. I had two great interviews, and after the second interview I was told a decision would be given shortly. I NEVER heard back from Endeavor. I emailed a few times, but decided not to pester. I thought the process went so well and to not get even as much as a courtesy rejection email is completely unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What suggestions do you have for making this internship successful?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by 3-4 people. Not a lot of interesting questions were asked. When I got a negative response, I wasn't given a reason why. I wanted to know for future reference so I e-mailed and asked how I could improve my application, no reply.

PiAf Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard behavioral interview with questions about why I wanted to pursue an experience outside of the U.S. A good chunk of the interview was in Spanish so be sure to practice!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your academic research experience and how it can be applied to the Endeavor setting.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First I had an online video interview and then next a phone interview. Next week I'm going in for a face to face interview where I will find out if I get an offer

Interview Questions

• How will your former experience help you be a good flight attendant?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied, heard back within the week, and was invited to have a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to do a writing exercise. After the writing exercise, I was invited to come in for a final interview. At the final interview I met with 7 members of the endeavor team, broken into 3 meetings with 2-3 people each, including program managers, program associates, and two VPs. Everyone was very friendly and nice. The entire process took about 2.5 weeks from when I submitted my application.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to read in your spare time? It seemed that they were trying to infer an applicant's suitability for the position and culture of the organization based on what I like to read. My advice would be that applicants focus on their interest in business/entrepreneurship with questions like this.   Answer Question